• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm living with consistent Chrome silent(no error or send report shown) crushing since February I think... Updating through every weekly build and the issue still exist. I also tried to wipe data and reinstalling all the apps but it doesn't help. Any tips to try?

Thanks.

I'm on Mi4S and MiPad 2 on latest weekly builds.

Cant install ANY app from google play store - please fix it
As someone previously stated, it may be useful to know on what phone model does the problem occur, so that the developers know on what devices to search for the solution...

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hi ,
So it's just me or the auto brightness from my Redmi Pro is going crazy being too bright wen it's dark and vice versa can't set a Max brightness level as before on the auto mode how to solve this? Have to always be changing the brightness level manually even with the phone still and with the same lightning conditions it keeps changing from Max brightness to low brightness with no reason.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

After a few minutes latest play store is automatically installed and again it doesn't work. Any way to avoid it?

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB

When trying to download apps from the playstore, it says "Waiting for wifi" But I'm connected to Wifi and internet works. Using Mi 5 with xiaomi.eu ROM 8.2.1.0

Hi,
this was the first Rom in a long time which did not work at all on my MiNote. Downloaded , installed via TWRP and ended up in an more or less permanently boot loop. Every now and than I was able to see the normal "Desktop" but within seconds I was told that the device has to reboot immediately. I had to go back to the previous version and all good again, luckily :)

No one can explain to me why for Redmi Note 4X this ROM looks like the global version. No animation when you lock the device, no search bar on status bar, default font for system messages (for example when you clean RAM). There isn't any customisation by xiaomi.eu team.
Why? Xiaomi.eu isn't based on China rom? Please, @ingbrzy or @graw2 explain me

Last edited:
No one can explain to me why for Redmi Note 4X this ROM looks like the global version. No animation when you lock the device, no search bar on status bar, default font for system messages (for example when you clean RAM). There isn't any customisation by xiaomi.eu team.
Why? Xiaomi.eu isn't based on China rom? Please, @ingbrzy or @graw2 explain me
based on global 7.0... still in development for implement all of our mods to it...

Hi ,
So it's just me or the auto brightness from my Redmi Pro is going crazy being too bright wen it's dark and vice versa can't set a Max brightness level as before on the auto mode how to solve this? Have to always be changing the brightness level manually even with the phone still and with the same lightning conditions it keeps changing from Max brightness to low brightness with no reason.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

I think now it works the other way around. Now you can only set the minimum brightness you want. At least it's working that way in my Mi4c.

Reactions: GilMat
Mi5 with play store bug, me help: - wi-fi - advanced settings - scanning always available (google's location service) - disable. Now play market install apps normal.
On my mi5 play store still does not work also disabling scanning always settings. Only way is to uninstall latest play store

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB

Is the process of downgrading from one weekly to previous one similar to the one of upgrading (boot into TWRP->select zip file->reboot)?
Are there any diferencies, and,if so, what?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.