Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mido font for system messages (like ram available), status bar looks like global rom, and there isn't any animation when lock screen... It appears like a global rom with your icon packs... where are xiaomi.eu's
customizations? @ingbrzy

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinja
IT will be nice, if EVERYONE who is posting here, will add to their signature the PHONE they are curently using.

IT's realy hard to track what's working or not for what phone, etc.

It's not hard, and not mandatory. Just to edit the signature and put your model ...

"I'm using Redmi 4x" ..or "Mi5 proud owner" ...etc... .t it will be easy for others to identify the phone with problems and ..maybe.. assist.

Same problem from 2 hours now on mi4c.

I made an experiment by reflashing this rom 7.3.23 to my Mi Max, just to see what the culprit is.
At the beginning, the Play Store version is 7.3.07.K
After some time, the Play Store updated itself to 7.6.08.N version and this is when the Play Store started to display "Waiting for Wifi" problem every time I downloaded/updated an app.
I uninstalled updates in the Play Store to make it go back to 7.3.07.K version and the download/update of apps always good without any problem.
But still, this is weird because we all know, Play Store always updates itself.

Reactions: Nasul9
At the moment it's GMT + 1 for DST = BST right?
11905977ef085bf03fb4b46f022fc6f5.jpg

Because Amsterdam is GMT+1 plus 1 for DST = CEST which is correct

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)
Yes - time zone in the description (BST) in the settings seem to be correct, but for the clock, the time zone (GMT) is not.
img.jpg

Last edited:
On Mido font for system messages (like ram available), status bar looks like global rom, and there isn't any animation when lock screen... It appears like a global rom with your icon packs... where are xiaomi.eu's
customizations? @ingbrzy

Please, someone can explain me? Or some Mido user can confirm me that is for all in that way? I thinked xiaomu.eu's roms was based on china developer roms...

I could have found a temporary solution.

As I understand switching between WiFi and Mobile data is not working properly and it may happen that the download stops when both are enabled.

Then it would also be an issue with the update of the Google Play Services which causes a great mess. I've updated manually to version 5.10.42, and everything, except the switching, now seems to be working fine. In fact, I downloaded all my apps with no problems. :)
It seems that it worked for me also. Thanx!!!

I made an experiment by reflashing this rom 7.3.23 to my Mi Max, just to see what the culprit is.
At the beginning, the Play Store version is 7.3.07.K
After some time, the Play Store updated itself to 7.6.08.N version and this is when the Play Store started to display "Waiting for Wifi" problem every time I downloaded/updated an app.
I uninstalled updates in the Play Store to make it go back to 7.3.07.K version and the download/update of apps always good without any problem.
But still, this is weird because we all know, Play Store always updates itself.
Glad to know that I have been helpful :)

I tried this, and a variety of other Google Play Services versions, and it didn't resolve the problem. Going to try downgrading the Google Play Store.

Mi5 - problem with Google Play Store - I can't update apps without WiFi! Even with WiFi I still managed to update only 10 of 11 apps coz it keeps saying - 'waiting for wifi'...

I tried this, and a variety of other Google Play Services versions, and it didn't resolve the problem. Going to try downgrading the Google Play Store.

I've tried many Google Play Services and the only one worked, for me, is the "com.google.android.gms_10.5.42_(440-149175906)-10542440_minAPI23(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_googleplayservicesapk.com.apk".
Sorry for the mistake I have made before reporting 5.10.42 instead of 10.5.42. :(

Downgrading to Play Store version 7.3.07 worked for me. Just uninstalled updates on the app and it worked fine, even with latest Play Services (beta version). So that's a workaround for now.

Hello
I have the same problem with the updates from play store on mi4s. After the latest update of play store other apps can't update... Waiting for wifi. Using miui 7.3.23..

Have issues with downloading via Play Store.Though I can use my wifi in browser just fine,play store shows 'waiting for wifi'.It seems this rom and the previous one has problem with using data in app.Because another app called livesoccertv just keeps loading

Do I need to wipe cache/dalvik every time update rom? Because after wipe cache and reboot new rom, I lost some thing like font, homescreen and lockscreen...

Do I need to wipe cache/dalvik every time update rom? Because after wipe cache and reboot new rom, I lost some thing like font, homescreen and lockscreen...
No, you don't need to wipe anything in case of general weekly updates...

Reactions: zLoOs
Status
Not open for further replies.