• NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uninstall Google Play app updates..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Hello
Thank you, I read about this in the previous posts. But I still had to report the problem. The thing is that I uninstall the uptate but in a few minutes playstore updates itself back to the new version... So it is a temporary solution

Reactions: egold70
Hello
Thank you, I read about this in the previous posts. But I still had to report the problem. The thing is that I uninstall the uptate but in a few minutes playstore updates itself back to the new version... So it is a temporary solution

I've tried many Google Play Services and the only one worked, for me, is the "com.google.android.gms_10.5.42_(440-149175906)-10542440_minAPI23(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_googleplayservicesapk.com.apk".
Sorry for the mistake I have made before reporting 5.10.42 instead of 10.5.42. :(

Since I have installed that Google Play Service I had no more issue with downloading from the Store. Have you tried this version of the apk??

Hola buen dia, desde la actualización, tengo el problema que me sale error de que no se puede activar la sim y no me permite sincronizar, si tengo datos y linea, solo me impide la sincronizacion, alguna solución?? tengo un redmi 3 pro

Last edited:
IT will be nice, if EVERYONE who is posting here, will add to their signature the PHONE they are curently using.

IT's realy hard to track what's working or not for what phone, etc.

It's not hard, and not mandatory. Just to edit the signature and put your model ...

"I'm using Redmi 4x" ..or "Mi5 proud owner" ...etc... .t it will be easy for others to identify the phone with problems and ..maybe.. assist.
I totally agree with you !! ;)

When I try to send an SMS message in Russian (Cyrillic) that the recipient receives a blank message. Latin free working. What could be the problem?

Mi5 with play store bug, me help: - wi-fi - advanced settings - scanning always available (google's location service) - disable. Now play market install apps normal.

Reactions: Yohpagan
Thanks for your reply DHYNAMiXX.

I have spent all most the time trying to fix this problem, so I have not tested many more also because I can't use Google services for my uses.

I was wondering if I can solve installing the previous build. What do you think??
Yes that'll work, because it came with this rom... But you need a full wipe fresh install so i would wait til the next rom.. for me personally i see it's not so stable at points, but it's "working" but using the phone I just feel and see it's not as solid as previous builds.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Mi5 with play store bug, me help: - wi-fi - advanced settings - scanning always available (google's location service) - disable. Now play market install apps normal.
Hi m8. I just tried what you said on Mi4s and does not work. At least not on my phone :(

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hi there, I see in your sign that you are using Mi5S plus, right? I'm using mi5S plus too
I would like to ask. Are you using OTT messenger like: Viber, Whatsapp or Zalo and Google mail app?
Recently I'm having a problem that: The messages from Viber, Zalo, Whatsapp and Gmail are not automatically loaded as soon as the sender send it. I have to restore to 7.1.20
Do you have this problem?
Thank you

Hi MiuiFriend
I have the Mi 5s Plus too.
I'm using the 7.3.23 ROM of xiaomi.eu
I have no problem with WhatsApp or Viber.
Actually, the 7.3.23 ROM is the best ever Rom for my Mi 5s Plus.

2b782a5421a80dd7f25d59fd02b818c0.jpg

my mi note pro can't install any app from google store.. it shows waiting for wi-fi even though I'm using wifi already.. help any solution?

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

2b782a5421a80dd7f25d59fd02b818c0.jpg

my mi note pro can't install any app from google store.. it shows waiting for wi-fi even though I'm using wifi already.. help any solution?

It is because bug in last Google Play update.
Wait for fix or you can delete Play update from application manager before any installation (it reupdates to bugged again).
Or you can install patched google play with disabled autoupdate.

Reactions: afifnor
It is because bug in last Google Play update.
Wait for fix or you can delete Play update from application manager before any installation (it reupdates to bugged again).
Or you can install patched google play with disabled autoupdate.
noted.. thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.