MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding can't download/update apps via Google play store issue I have had a theoretically good idea to block auto install update for Google play store app in order to keep it on old version for download anything from play store but it failed at me in the practice:

Try it, maybe it works at you:

1. Turn off both WiFi and Mobile data on your phone
2. Uninstall Google play store app updates
3. Open Google play store settings and choose "Do not auto-update apps" in Auto-update apps option.
4. Turn back WiFi and Mobile data

Unfortunately Google play store app has been updated soon once after WiFi enabled even if auto app update blocked in play store settings.

Redmi Pro 3x64. Overheating at 7.3.30. Data transferring periodically switches from Wi-Fi to 3G for a few seconds (10-15 s ). Bit lagging.

Regarding can't download/update apps via Google play store issue I have had a theoretically good idea to block auto install update for Google play store app in order to keep it on old version for download anything from play store but it failed at me in the practice:

Try it, maybe it works at you:

1. Turn off both WiFi and Mobile data on your phone
2. Uninstall Google play store app updates
3. Open Google play store settings and choose "Do not auto-update apps" in Auto-update apps option.
4. Turn back WiFi and Mobile data

Unfortunately Google play store app has been updated soon once after WiFi enabled even if auto app update blocked in play store settings.
Thank you. It works

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
Installed the ROM today. Fresh installation. Tried to revert back from TWRP since I can't find root for this ROM. But I'm getting black screen when trying to access TWRP. Also, when I try to flash TWRP again, getting "unlock the device" error message. Please help. I need TWRP and ROOT on this device on this ROM. Also, I have an unlocked bootloader. Did it lock my bootloader too?

PS: The ROM is working fine otherwise on Mi4S

No monthly stable rom? Why not? It's been a month since the last update. Anyone aware?

[Mi5 128/4GB] This ROM has fixed the google-play issue for me, had "waiting for WiFi" from 7.3.23 ROM, once I flashed the ROM, the playstore service works again.

Thanks for getting rid of those hideous white icon backgrounds

I was talking about the Mi5C...
And B20 LTE is quite useless since it runs at 50mbps, while HSPA+ works at 42.2... So it's the most pointless LTE band
Best that you read up on you LTE bandwidths , B20 supports up to 20 MHz channel, being 100Mbit/Sec for LTE chipsets, and 150Mbit/Sec on LTE-A chipsets. Also HSDPA+ will only support 42.2Mbit/Sec when Dual Carrier (DC) is enabled on the Network, and the sector at your current location support DC.

Reactions: dogiex
Best that you read up on you LTE bandwidths , B20 supports up to 20 MHz channel, being 100Mbit/Sec for LTE chipsets, and 150Mbit/Sec on LTE-A chipsets. Also HSDPA+ will only support 42.2Mbit/Sec when Dual Carrier (DC) is enabled on the Network, and the sector at your current location support DC.
Thanks for explaning, I was too lazy.

Feel lucky that you don't have game boost app, full of Chinese when you check the network info on the app.

Screenshot_2017-03-31-16-51-13-376_com.miui.securityadd.png

Whatsapp notifications doesn't play sound, only visual and vibration works.

MI4C - fails also with 7.3.30 and 7.3.16

Thanx for release.

PRoblem with Mi5. All my widgets are missing. I tried to create them again, i cannot choose anyone of them. Only Xiaomi widget are available..

Status
Not open for further replies.