MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy I'm on 7.3.2, I can't find Game Boost anywhere.

When I flash any zip, do I have to disable "Remove MIUI app list" on TWRP so that it updates all the MIUI apps?

After the update if you see the brightness slider is moving by itself in the notification shade, then it is not paranormal activity but new feature which moves according to ambient lighting conditions in case of automatic brightness switched on. :)

Thanks, I thougth it was a bug

Reactions: abhis3k and AsadP
Thats weird.. I didn't lost any widget...
Are you using any 3rd party launcher?
Are you using Second space?
Are you using cloned apps..?
lets find a case when they are loosing..

Stock launcher, no cloned apps, no second space, mi5 32 GB

Games boost was remove from china rom because of several bugs. Its not in china, so no in xiaomi.eu

Ahhh - I thought I was going crazy because ever since it came out I never saw the option thereafter.

Thank you for clearing this up for me!

@ingbrzy thank you so much for your great work!!

I have a Redmi Note 3 Pro device - kenzo

I found a little bug: when I tap on the "reboot in recovery" in the "updater" app the device simply reboots. This also happens from console when i type fastboot commands. But I can go into recovery and fastboot mode by pressing the classic combination of the device keys.

Anyway thanks a lot again, and sorry for my bad english =)

MI5 Pro
Second week all widgets gone, even after factory reset and
clean install, wiping etc.
Bye bye MIUI. Going to Lineage 14.1 now.
MI5, still all widgets from my installed apps are lost... only come back after reinstalling every app, but are lost again after every reboot :(

I don't have lost widgets issue but I have read on official global forum that some users suffering this issue and has not fixed yet with latest updates...so it is also present in official releases but strange it is not common issue at all users.

Try this:

0. Install latest ADB, Fastboot és Device drivers on your PC
1. Flash latest China fastboot ROM via latest MiFlash with clean all option
2. Flash latest TWRP in fastboot mode and then boot to TWRP using ADB commands
3. Format data and reboot to TWRP
4. Stay in TWRP and copy latest xiaomi.eu ROM.zip into internal storage and install it (or you can use ADB sideload to install our ROM or USB OTG as well)
5. Reboot to system

Widgets should be okay from now

I confirm on my mi max hydrogen 3/32 some widgets not working like the widget to check my credit on the phone its just in a loop , problem started with last week update and i see this friday its still present , all stock here launcher no dual space cloned apps widget application is set on autostart also tried reinstalling apps deleting cashe and dalvik. They were working perfectly before..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have lost widgets issue but I have read on official global forum that some users suffering this issue and has not fixed yet with latest updates...so it is also present in official releases but strange it is not common issue at all users.

Try this:

4. Stay in TWRP and copy latest xiaomi.eu ROM.zip into internal storage and install it (or you can use ADB sideload to install our ROM or USB OTG as well)
5. Reboot to system

What a mess. I really have other things to do than to loose all data and
spend hours with new installing rom, apps and all my manual permissions.
That's the end for me with MIUI. As said before, going to Lineage 14.1 now

Reactions: pjgoncalves
No widget problems on my Mi Max 2/16, but since last 2 builds I have problems with Twitter notifications. I hope works well with this release :D

No widget problems on my Mi Max 2/16, but since last 2 builds I have problems with Twitter notifications. I hope works well with this release :D
allow Twitter app Autostart in the Security app - permissions...

allow Twitter app Autostart in the Security app - permissions...
Always active, it's the first thing I do after clean install or wipe

GjmG2rj.png

c63Dw9A.png

Try this:

5. Reboot to system

with the version 7.3.2 update the widgets do not work
I did wipe data cache and widgets worked
updated to version 7.3.9 and widgets do not work again

with the version 7.3.2 update the widgets do not work
I did wipe data cache and widgets worked
updated to version 7.3.9 and widgets do not work again
In order to get update on widgets automatically you have to enable corresponding apps in autostart

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.