MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on 8.2.1.0 stable and I have this problem with my MI2S. When the screen is locked and dolby is enabled, the music app haw problems (cracks). It's probably a Miui thing right? Should I wait for the next update to be fixed?

Google App does not work using home button, even if you configure in settings/aditional settings/buttons and grant all permissions... This happend since few releases ago :(.

Xiaomi Mi MIX, and Redmi Note 4 (MTK)

Hello ingbrzy, thank you for your work with this ROM, I've been using ir for almost a year and had good experiences with it. I wanted to know if its possible to encrypt the phone through the menu option or will this bring any trouble with the EU ROM or TWRP (my device is mi4c with TWRP 3.0.3.0 and v7.2.23). Has anyone else tried to do it??? Thank you very much!!!!

[QUOTE = "Bebelac, posta: 358323, üye: 172784"] hocam redmi pro da bir sorun yaşadınız mı? Bu versiyonu veya stable versiyonu hiç bir şeyi wipe lamadan yükleyebilir miyim? [/ QUOTE]
Bu versiyonda çok fazla bug var geçen haftakide böyleydi yüklemeyin derim.

the led when battery is at 9% doesn't work ,anyone else have the same problem in rn2?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.