MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe thanks. I just flashed Pixel Launcher on my phone. It looks sweet. :p
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh yes, I'm from KTM city! ;);)

INDO-Asia prefer OPO and Stock android... most of the time. It's just a matter of taste I can understand! What I don't understand is why you'll want to make an account on EUROPEAN forum, to promote a ****** AOSP build. I simply don't get it.

Xiaomi.eu roms aren't made for your KTM country.. Not for Indian LTE voice... it's stated and it's obvious.
Still.. wtf are you doing here?
Only bragging you will flash AOSP?! Don't you have friends to confess? You have to come online to tell some strangers this s**t?

Definition of madness: TRY the same steps, expecting different results.

Don't limit yourself only to pixel launcher. Buy the hole package!!!!!

Oh.. wait... you can't afford it! Everything you can't afford it's "Sweet". Everything you CAN afford it's ****** and have bad software (in your oppinion).

Grow UP!

Last edited:
Reactions: laueugen
Favorites from wallpaper carousel not saved after flashing updates.
VoLTE is not available it's in gray not markable
When flashing ROM (weekly) always getting 2 line command error log (red color)

Is that normal in Xiaomi.eu ROM or I'm getting these error ?
Mi 5 7.3.9 Xiaomi ROM

@ingbrzy

Last edited:
Yeah, but if you don't look at a slider then you should not feel any difference. The automatic brightness on the screen works the same way as before. Now we have just got additionally a feedback about the current automatic brightness level...
Wrong... After 2 days my Mi5 slider doesnt work. I can manualy correct autobrightness, but as soon as it changes it "forgets" my correction - for ex. I go in dark rom, it dimms the display too much and I correct it with slider. But when I go into bright environment and than back to dark, auto brightess again sets level to minimum and I can barely see anything.
Its not supposed to work like that.

And a little OT: only thing MIUI has over stock or OASP roms is the design; functiones, optimisation, battery usage and performance and stability are all on the side of OASP roms... And if Xiaomi don't get their act together I will also swich roms... Also half of google apps dont work properly on MIUI.
Oh, and I also got a Nexus and Pixel phone at home. End OT.

But at least with .eu roms, life is a bit better. Because orig. global or china are realy ******.

So thanks .eu anyway for all the work.

Guys... where is screen recorder app?
I see screen recorder options in settings, but no screen recorder app!
269d73a47dc4752f2b03f115a7d500af.jpg
d3a05b66922df27adb4264edcaad6ed9.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Wrong... After 2 days my Mi5 slider doesnt work. I can manualy correct autobrightness, but as soon as it changes it "forgets" my correction - for ex. I go in dark rom, it dimms the display too much and I correct it with slider. But when I go into bright environment and than back to dark, auto brightess again sets level to minimum and I can barely see anything.
Its not supposed to work like that.

And a little OT: only thing MIUI has over stock or OASP roms is the design; functiones, optimisation, battery usage and performance and stability are all on the side of OASP roms... And if Xiaomi don't get their act together I will also swich roms... Also half of google apps dont work properly on MIUI.
Oh, and I also got a Nexus and Pixel phone at home. End OT.

But at least with .eu roms, life is a bit better. Because orig. global or china are realy ******.

So thanks .eu anyway for all the work.

For me auto brightness and slider working properly...tested deeply.
For example in completely dark room slider goes to the minimum automatically, but if I overwrite this value by hand move the slider up to 1/4 and then I take the phone into bright environment then brightness slider moves toward to maximum. After that if I move back the same completely dark room then slider moves back toward minimum but stops at 1/4 where I have set it previously by hand.

Settings restored only in case if Automatic brightness toggle once switch off and then switch on again.

So I can honestly say I have no issue with this...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Does this rom work better or worse than 8.2.2.0 on Mi5s?
For me fingerprint is important and 8.2.2.0 was for me the first rom with a good working fingerprint.

Guys....Why I lost TWRP and recovery mode after 7.3.9 flash??? Redmi 3 pro

Inviato dal mio MI PAD utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: toman
hi. as always thanks for the update.

was the gps optimization only for mi5? on redmi 3 pro fix is ok as always but the gps is still jumpy (if you stand still it jumps in a square shape around the location). mby a little less than before but that could be imagination.

Battery life is equal to the previous releases. so far 2 days of use with 3 hours SOT and 46% battery left.

I cant upload screenshots to the forum since the last two releases either from gallery or default fileexplorer app. before it worked on the fileexplorer app:
The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

The uploaded file was not an image as expected.

Screenshot_2017-03-12-11-39-04-882_com.miui.securitycenter.png

great.. then you cant do more than just wait for fix by Xiaomi...
call recording is not as bad as outcall problem: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-3pro-microphone-problem-in-calls.36509/
is it possible to completly disable the topside mic software sided? on redmi 3 pro its noise canceling algorithm always scales call volume down as long as we can't be heard on the otherside. holding a finger to close the mic is the only workaround for me and disabling it software sided would be much more elegant. thanks.

After upgrading my Redmi 3 Pro can't go to twrp using update app.
Also lost root

Help fix, please
confirmed for twrp but i didnt lose root probably because i always flash it before first reboot after updating in twrp.

Last edited:
Reactions: xeGox
For me auto brightness and slider working properly...tested deeply.
For example in completely dark room slider goes to the minimum automatically, but if I overwrite this value by hand move the slider up to 1/4 and then I take the phone into bright environment then brightness slider moves toward to maximum. After that if I move back the same completely dark room then slider moves back toward minimum but stops at 1/4 where I have set it previously by hand.

Settings restored only in case if Automatic brightness toggle once switch off and then switch on again.

So I can honestly say I have no issue with this...

Thanks for feedback... will try wipe or wait for next update...
In my case it doesnt stay at 1/4 for ex. but always moves next time in dark to min. and in light to max.

At least have no problems with widgets gone, GPS works (maybe not the best but ok)...
Oh, and first time Mi5 is on Nougat that Google App long press home button works (at least for 2 days for now). And probably now even Google assistant works, but in my language its not available...

Anyone knows if it's somehow possible to get to switch between the last two recent apps by double pressing recent button? Really like that on stock android.

INDO-Asia prefer OPO and Stock android... most of the time. It's just a matter of taste I can understand! What I don't understand is why you'll want to make an account on EUROPEAN forum, to promote a ****** AOSP build. I simply don't get it.

Xiaomi.eu roms aren't made for your KTM country.. Not for Indian LTE voice... it's stated and it's obvious.
Still.. wtf are you doing here?
Only bragging you will flash AOSP?! Don't you have friends to confess? You have to come online to tell some strangers this s**t?

Definition of madness: TRY the same steps, expecting different results.

Don't limit yourself only to pixel launcher. Buy the hole package!!!!!

Oh.. wait... you can't afford it! Everything you can't afford it's "Sweet". Everything you CAN afford it's ****** and have bad software (in your oppinion).

Grow UP!
lol y u mad tho? :'D

Ne deluje TWRP
Ko kliknete Recovery ne gre v TWRP.
To je v Reboot.
Kako posodobiti v petek?
Ponovno nalaganje TWRP ne pomaga!

clean flashed..and gps indeed lock faster and accurate now.

but in the other hand, my titanium backup doesn't work well this time..not sure why.

I don't think I did anything different, but last version my Titanium Backup wouldn't load anything and be stuck at waiting for supersu and busybox. Now it's working fine

Regarding the widgets issue on Mi5, performing a local backup will bring them back (not all - calendar for example).

Dunno what happens after a restart.

Credits from a post in official Xiaomi bug thread.

9dcfd833ca9776eb6c73f61a74e51904.jpg

Last edited:
It does not work TWRP-IDO
When you click Recovery does not go into TWRP.
This is Reboot.
How to update on Friday -?
Reloading TWRP does not help!

Reactions: xeGox
Status
Not open for further replies.