MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Redmi Note 4 this release runs really good.
Despite some minor issues like that the Spotify Icon is not a custom icon anymore and that every time is restart my phone i get a message that google partner program had to be shut down due to some issues.
i haven't really checked the error message for that because i didn't recognize any limitations in the system.

Redmi note 3 pro
Booting into recovery/bootloader doesn't work on that firmware. But works with previous build. Please fix it
I'm able to get into recovery/bootloader mode after turning it off only and pressing the required combination.
Tried:
1) xposed
2) editing services.jar to get advanced power menu
3) booting into recovery from updater app
4) adb reboot command
None of them with any luck. Phone just reboots
Booting into recovery from updater app doesn't work on Redmi Note 3 SE either. Button combination works.

Google stop syncing after a couple a days (google app not receiving notifications, same for youtube, maps, etc).
Reinstall all the apps, they work fine again for a day-two and the stop syncing.
All works fine on 7.2.24

Good rom but I got one problem. In 5ghz wifi the downloadspeed after connection is great but if I test the speed a few minutes later, its only 8-10mbit/s instead of 118mbt/s. I use Redmi Note4 MTK with weekly rom 7.3.9
All my other devices (Acer Tablet on stock-android) and laptop dont have this issue. Could this be a bug?

Redmi note 3 pro
Booting into recovery/bootloader doesn't work on that firmware.
the phone does not reboot into recovery twrp

On my Kenzo, had that problem when I first flashed the rom. Boot it at least once with "Power and Vol +", and then i could boot into it from the updater app and xposed "Advanced reboot" menu from xMIUI module.

Now using latest TWRP-3.1.0-0-Kenzo but worked on prior version as well.

Reactions: dogiex
A question: if I have a weekly rom (7.3.2) on Mi5S can I install the stable one through the updater or I have to do something to avoid problems?

Thanks

Good rom but I got one problem. In 5ghz wifi the downloadspeed after connection is great but if I test the speed a few minutes later, its only 8-10mbit/s instead of 118mbt/s. I use Redmi Note4 MTK with weekly rom 7.3.9
All my other devices (Acer Tablet on stock-android) and laptop dont have this issue. Could this be a bug?
Works fine on my phone.

Tapatalk - Redmi Note 4 MKT

A question: if I have a weekly rom (7.3.2) on Mi5S can I install the stable one through the updater or I have to do something to avoid problems?

Thanks
Done this week. I've made a wipe cache/Dalvik/Data and install again all my apps with Titanium Backup. Everything is fine.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Favorites from wallpaper carousel not saved after flashing updates.
VoLTE is not available it's in gray not markable
When flashing ROM (weekly) always getting 2 line command error log (red color)

Is that normal in Xiaomi.eu ROM or I'm getting these error ?
Mi 5 7.3.9 Xiaomi ROM

@ingbrzy

Hi, my favourites are never saved. Did yours work at the first version when carousel was fixed or later versions?

Help me please...
I can't find anywhere these options: Charging sound switch & screen-off animation.
I want disable screen-off animation because it's really annoying, when screen turn off not instantly.
(Xiaomi Redmi 4 not pro, xiaomi.eu dev 7.3.9 version)

Charging sound switch should be here: Settings > Sound & Vibration > Charging sounds
Screen-off animation can't be disabled

Done this week. I've made a wipe cache/Dalvik/Data and install again all my apps with Titanium Backup. Everything is fine.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
So I can quietly change from Weekly so Stable and after i can wype all and restore with Titanium. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.