MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I noticed on my Mi5S in both global rom and 7.3.2 eu rom, that the stock camera settings in video mode are reset to full hd every time the phone is rebooted or after the memory management closes the camera app. Is there any way to force the camera to stick with 4k video resolution without manually checking it each time I want to record a video? It is very annoying!
Seriously, does this not bother any of you? This is a huge bug for me, as I always shoot 4k and this is something that never occured to me in any smartphone yet...

Seriously, does this not bother any of you? This is a huge bug for me, as I always shoot 4k and this is something that never occured to me in any smartphone yet...

This issue has been existing for long time and it has already been reported. It bothers me too. We are waiting for fix by official MIUI...

Settings configured by the user shouldn't change by itself of course after clean app from memory (recents) or even after reboot the phone...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Mi4c, after upgrade to 7.3.9, the unlock (pattern) does not work (failed after input correct pattern). anyone happened to be same? pls help... @ingbrzy

u mean wipe the data/cache? that means i would have to re-install all my apps? oops.....
You can make a backup with the own miui of your applications, and then restore them, that if it has to be in an SD

Enviado desde mi MI+4S mediante Tapatalk

In my mi 4s I do not have that problem. When active silent mode no tone is heard

Guys can you try install fm mobile 2017? I finished download and install game data, reach first screen (copyright trademark) then force crash. Ps i purchased on Google play

didn't try titanium backup before this upgrade, that means i would have to re-install all my apps. thank you anyway.
Hey. If you don't want to clean flash, try the following:
Boot up recovery and go to the file manager,
Then navigate to /data/system/
And look for the following files:
  • gatekeeper. password.key
  • gatekeeper. pattern.key
  • locksettings.db
  • locksettings.db-shm
  • locksettings.db-wal
Delete them and reboot. You should be set. You'll just have define your password/pattern again.

Hey. If you don't want to clean flash, try the following:
Boot up recovery and go to the file manager,
Then navigate to /data/system/
And look for the following files:
  • gatekeeper. password.key
  • gatekeeper. pattern.key
  • locksettings.db
  • locksettings.db-shm
  • locksettings.db-wal
Delete them and reboot. You should be set. You'll just have define your password/pattern again.
already wipe data/cache, re-installing all my apps, thanks anyway, u are the best!

Reactions: thedodo
In my mi 4s I do not have that problem. When active silent mode no tone is heard

how you clean install your mi4s if I may know ?
flash latest Android 5.0 mi4s eu rom through miflashtool and then flash android 7.0 via twrp?
Thanks

Last edited:
Does this rom for mi4c relock the bootloader ? If yes is there any chance that in the futur it will not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.