MIUI 8.3 7.4.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far good, but i had a problem on Redmi 3 Pro. For the first time after finishing upgrading rom in TWRP, cleaning wipe/dalvik cache and reeboting it stucked in actualization 100% with MI logo. Waited for 15 min. then restarted phone manually. After restart it works good.

Downloading right now for my new Mi Mix
It seems that I've got the wrong one, so I have to wait untill it's released

Last edited:
Xiaomi.eu rom are based in china, so dev china dev EU stable china stable eu .

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
Yes...I know...but latest china stable is 8.2.1.0 and no 8.2.2.0 like xiaomi.eu offers for download...I know xiaomi.eu sometimes publish "stable" rom that really is a internal beta (with bugs) and I do not want that...
Thats my question, wich rom is that?

Why there isn't update for redmi 2 prime? I saw in table in redmi 2 lines "EOL", but I can't understand why, both redmi 2 & redmi 2 prime have android 5.1. Redmi 2 prime have 16GB so it can't be a partition problem (like redmi 1s for example)

Last edited:
Help!!! Play Store does not start, white screen. Both in Russian and in English. Kenzo.
(In an hour)
I apologize for the panic! The problem resolved after the reinstallation. Again, I cleaned the folders and reinstalled the firmware. Play Store opened.

Last edited:
Yes...I know...but latest china stable is 8.2.1.0 and no 8.2.2.0 like xiaomi.eu offers for download...I know xiaomi.eu sometimes publish "stable" rom that really is a internal beta (with bugs) and I do not want that...
Thats my question, wich rom is that?
Latest china stable is 8.2.2.0, check before posting...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I've got a MiNote Pro (7.3.23) and since two weeks now i'm unable to install any App, because the Google PlayStore tells me always:

Waiting for Wifi...

For various other phones this bug was fixed in 7.4.6 - but since 7.4.6 (including) MiNote Pro roms are delayed or suspended.

So should i have to wait another week until this gets finally also fixed for MiNote Pro or is there a workaround?

Status
Not open for further replies.