MIUI 8.3 7.4.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 3S got the april security patches. :)

Is it normal, that the theme resets to default, whenever I wipe dalvik & cache?
Normal. You don't need to wipe after the update, dalvik cache is refreshed after the update automatically (that's what takes that long time). If you get force close after just reboot again, it will optimize missed apps and all will be fine.

Hello m, thanks for the review, do you use root and xposed? Because I had issues with it, last updates.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Xposed for Nougat? I didn't know it was now available. Just goes to show I should check XDA more often - last time I looked there was speculation it might not get developed further.

Why is it that this week's Redmi 4 is still on March's patch level, yet my Redmi Note 3 Pro SE received April's patch last week? Do different teams use different sources for different devices or something?
They seem to implement the security patches separately per device. Kate seems to be faster every month.

Just a question: How much time we have to wait until all the weekly ROMs Will be released?

I mean, are you talking about hours or days? Is there a way to get a notification (or something like that) when you will release them?

Another question (don't blame me please :p ): I'm on LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.1). Coming back to MIUI, have I to do a full wipe before installation? (Cache, dalvik, data and also SYSTEM?!)

Thank you guys, you're fantastic!

Manuel (using Xiaomi Mi5 Pro)

Just a question: How much time we have to wait until all the weekly ROMs Will be released?

I mean, are you talking about hours or days? Is there a way to get a notification (or something like that) when you will release them?

Another question (don't blame me please :p ): I'm on LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.1). Coming back to MIUI, have I to do a full wipe before installation? (Cache, dalvik, data and also SYSTEM?!)

Of course full wipe

Reactions: baaldips

They say well Lineage, well get back to MIUI

Mi5c 7.4.13 ITA
Bugs (still presents):
- Wathsapp NO notitification sound;
- WiFi slow and random disconnect (I also have mi5s and do not have this problem with same WiFi router);
- Micloud no sincronize recent call and sms.
THANKS

For Mi Max Pro, flashing Weekly 7.0 based Developer ROM.

Should I use TWRP_Helium_7.0.zip or TWRP_Helium.zip as far as the TWRP Recovery installation is concerned?

** I'm currently on eu rom 8.2.3.0 CN with TWRP_Helium recovery.

Thank you.

hello everyone ... excuse my inexperience, but the weekly update to the mix I get late or comes out next week?

Hm. Please reply If I am wrong, but I can realize that the title you wrote is 7.4.13/7.4.14 which released on 13-14 April by Xiaomi, included the ROM for either note 4 mtk or mi5. However I can't see EU rom for them. Please update.

hello @ingbrzy
On first post it says that kitkat devices are not getting updated weekly and redmi 2 prime is not mentioned there, but on devices image it says redmi 2 prime EOL.
Maybe you did that by mistake and you meant redmi 2 1gb kitkat versions?

Reactions: EITAN
Status
Not open for further replies.