MIUI 8.3 7.4.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, if I'm in this Rom and i would like to go back to Stable 8.2.2, whats the proper way to install the rom? Do I need to clear Data?
Thanks!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Tell me, is it possible to change the frame rate on the camera, because the processor on redmi note 3 pro supports a higher frequency (Up to 1080p video capture @ 120 FPS) ???

I guess he can read perfectly. He's just saying that those options (choose contrast value and automated contrast) aren't present in Mi4c since last week. The same is happening in my Mi4c. And "contrast will remain" means it will always remain in the value you choose! Not that it's locked without the option to change the value.
nah, i have try to change the contrast value and hit standard option and the bar go back to standard, its locked option!

Reactions: Arincu
nah, i have try to change the contrast value and hit standard option and the bar go back to standard, its locked option!
Ok. Yours is doing that. But that's not the way it used to (more than a year), and should, work. And in our case, Mi4c, the slider it's allways greyd out now.

Last edited:
Guys
How I can update unlocked Redmi 3S with this latest release? Now the factory firmware is installed.

No, for me with mi5 everything is ok. Just with instagram app some lag, but i don't use it so much, so it's not a really problem.
Yeah everything work fine too in my device.

Can you enable voLTE switch in sim card settings?
In my device can't switch to enabled.

CHANGELOG

Weather
Optimization - Brand new City Management Interface with weather information. Optimize experience when switching multi cities (04-13)
Optimization - Performance issues occurred when multiple cities were selected (04-13)

Hebrew lang is back

Mi4C/Mi4S/MiNotePRO if you update from earlier than 7.3.9 release, DISABLE Pattern unlock screen before update!
HM3 / HMNote3PRO / HMNote3SE reboot to TWRP via buttons combination for install update

ROOT: after each update I have to root my Mi4c again. Why?
Did I any mistake ?

China 7.0 released?

~Tapatalk~

Still on 6.0... Last week i tried miui.it's rom and they add their features over global because is based on 7.0... For that reason i believe that is possible. However, we must wait china 7.0 to have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.