MIUI 8.3 7.4.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question, what is the button combination for twrp? I tried power+volume up, and i get a menu in which i select recovery but it boots normally. Because of that i didnt update last 3-4 weeks

I can't update my phonr mi note pro v 7.4.20 and v 7.4.27 faild flash recovery 3.0.0 i try flash leo twrp 7 but didn't flash is there any way to update my phone

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Just a question, what is the button combination for twrp? I tried power+volume up, and i get a menu in which i select recovery but it boots normally. Because of that i didnt update last 3-4 weeks

open "updater" app > press "..." (upper right corner) >> reboot to recovery

does not work for you ?

I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_7.4.27_v8-7.0 and calendar widget icon has disappeared after reebot :(

Also any apk, after reebot the widget disappear.

It get fixed reinstalling apk but on sistem apks...

Last edited:
Anyone with a Mi5S have problem with starting Google Now with a long press on the Home button? It freezes for some second but Google Now is not starting. Occurs since I stepped over to the EU rom. Any help us welcome!
yes i have it on long press menu button, ->freeze

Reactions: KristofP
Im getting signature check failed in hardware test menu. What is the problem? @ingbrzy

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hello to everyone, can someone tell me why mido gets nugat and hmnote4 mtk not. That sounds like a big sheet. Did he pay more mido money than me?

MI4C
Rom 7.4.27
When i connect the device to my car media , calls are fine tru bluetooth but media (apple music , youtube ,etc ) the sound is stuttering.

There is still sms Hebrew font missing when sending sms?

Do you mean your friend received an empty message? In this case, long press the menu button to access the SMS options, and disable GSM Alphabet.

Hello to everyone, can someone tell me why mido gets nugat and hmnote4 mtk not. That sounds like a big sheet. Did he pay more mido money than me?

MTK isn't update friendly. It's not really Xiaomi's fault, it's Mediatek. Qualcomm phones always get the Android updates first.

Reactions: bigrr
Hello to everyone,

I have downloaded and installed the ROM without any issue.
No battery drain and I have more than 8h of SOT!
But, unfortunately, from the release 7.4.20 I can't receive, in the right way, the emails.
I have to open the app to receive email messages.
Someone has the same "problem" I am facing ?
Thanks for your GREAT WORK!!

Installed latest on my Mi4c without problems but now the phone feels sluguish and batery performance is terrible compared to previous ver.
Internet speed with mobile data feels also very VERY slow...

Question: To downgrade to previous ver is only necessary flash and clear dalvik and cache?

Last edited:
Installed latest on my Mi4c without problems but now the phone feels sluguish and batery performance is terrible compared to previous ver.
Internet speed with mobile data feels also very VERY slow...

Question: To downgrade to previous ver is only necessary flash and clear dalvik and cache?
You need wipe /data when downgrading.

I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_7.4.27_v8-7.0 and calendar widget icon has disappeared after reebot :(

Also any apk, after reebot the widget disappear.

It get fixed reinstalling apk but on sistem apks...

Fixed with clean reinstall :)

Status
Not open for further replies.