MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI 5S installed, everything working except fingerprint.
After installing, I cannot register/sense any fingerprint!
Anyone could help?

miracast notification bug still there. after using miracast the "screen mirroring on" notification stays there forever or until reboot. it could not be deleted. further the screen also turns of f.e. when playing music with standard xiaomi player with screen mirroring on, thats stupid. it should detect the screen connection. despite of this the rom is really great :) mi5s 3/64

Last edited:
Any problem with Dual Apps ? I have with viber, second one does NOT import contacts from phone and it also it is NOT possible to add contacts to second viber. Any solution?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Redmi Note 2 also have problems with Google services: endless synchronisation and Google Play didn't work.
With previous weekly everything was OK.
Still old Security update from December 2016. Looks like already no any reasons to update RN2.
Time to throw in garbage f@cking Xaiomi and buy something other from different maker.
good for everyone, hello

Any problem with Dual Apps ? I have with viber, second one does NOT import contacts from phone and it also it is NOT possible to add contacts to second viber. Any solution?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Try going to permissions - contacts and remove permission for the cloned app. Open it, se if it asks for permission. I had the same problem with WhatsApp and I fixed it somehow playing with permissions, but I don't remember exactly how I did it :)

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Ah guys still using miui in 2017 :D
Too much closed frameworks included...just like with google services

Hi guys, I have a problem: when I rec a video using the front camera the audio is really bad. The problem isn't the mic becouse with the other camera there isn't a problem. How can resolve?
Ps: I have MI5

Hello, guys. Have an issue: can't change this thing at screen settings. Mi4s, installed 7.4.6 from twrp. Not the contrast one
Thanks
Screenshot_2017-04-09-11-01-17-563_com.android.settings.png

cache, cache dalvik, data.
Backup first for not lose your data
I made backup Data in twrp. Then wipe cashe dalvik data. Install rom. Reboot. Go back to twrp. Restore data. Reinstall needed app. Add widget. Reboot. Widget gone

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
I got a mi5 with issue on the play store too, wich rom i need?
I got the stable rom from february right now
Install latest 7.4.6 developer ROM and play store issue will be gone permanently

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Definitely this ROM contains the following bug: messages and calls log can't be synced with Mi cloud. Permanent "Can't sync" message. I rolled back to 7.3.23 - this bug doesn't appear there, everything syncs smoothly.

PLEASE TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT!

Definitely this ROM contains the following bug: messages and calls log can't be synced with Mi cloud. Permanent "Can't sync" message. I rolled back to 7.3.23 - this bug doesn't appear there, everything syncs smoothly.

PLEASE TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT!
Confirming this, bug still present . It's not a server side problem, rolling back to 7.3.30 where Micloud works.

Reactions: soldatino
Confirming this, bug still present . It's not a server side problem, rolling back to 7.3.30 where Micloud works.
did you enable permissions for MiCloud to read your SMS and call logs..?

Status
Not open for further replies.