Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I download the previous weekley and install it as a normal upgrade I can do it?

If you already have the weekly installed (and it's not an upgrade from Android 6.0 to 7.0) you just have to install the ROM through the MIUI updater in your settings, even if you skipped a week of update.

Reactions: Krisenax
If you already have the weekly installed (and it's not an upgrade from Android 6.0 to 7.0) you just have to install the ROM through the MIUI updater in your settings, even if you skipped a week of update.
I installed today the upgrade on my mix and I went from 6 to 7 nougat, but it does not work the proximity sensor anymore, so I would like to come back ... or is it better to wait next Friday, hoping the problem will be fixed?

I installed today the upgrade on my mix and I went from 6 to 7 nougat, but it does not work the proximity sensor anymore, so I would like to come back ... or is it better to wait next Friday, hoping the problem will be fixed?
Thanks for reply...

Hi, first of all thank you guys for this amazing ROM! I'm running the latest weekly version for mi5s and i have a few bugs, wich are:

- Auto bright not working;
- Search on settings crashing and giving an error;
- Some apps from google play won't install on first attempt.

Could you please help me?

Best regards

[MI5] For all those who have the widgets problem, I resolved it by following these instructions without losing data. But it is at your own risk ! I did not try on another phone.
I did it with ROM 7.5.4 and with 7.5.11 (wipe Dalvik / ART Cache and Cache) the widgets are still there !

View attachment 15842

Instructions :
Wiping, with TWRP:
- Dalvik / ART Cache
- Cache
- Data

Do not wipe: "System" and "Internal Storage"

For those who want to restore their phone without data loss, keeping the layout of your icons:

- Backup with MIUI Backup (System and Apps). For WhatsApp, do a Drive backup.
- Wipe : Dalvik - ART Cache / Cache / Data
- Reboot

- Restore your apps ONLY
- Reboot the phone, so your apps needing root rights will ask them at startup.
- Then restore your settings, accounts, sms, the layout of your icons etc (if you have a google account that manages your contacts, do not restore them,
- Reboot again

All widgets are there !

important: NOT USE "CLONE APP" or widget lost again

Hello ... anyway after updating my TWRP recovery works properly
Updating your TWRP recovery fixed the proximity sensor issues?

This should not have to be conected to each other ...

Could you please give us feedback if you have
  • wiped/formated your cache/dalvik
  • made an update or clean install
  • if updated if you have installed the weekly rom through the updater app or direct in TWRP
Thanks for your help!

When I tried to update through the updater app, the phone shut down and loaded TWRP. Nothing happened there. When I checked the download folder the downloaded ROM wasn't there anymore... So I downloaded it again and flashed via TWRP.

Can I ask why the RN3P SE is delayed when Xiaomi released the update with all other models? Was there an issue with building it?

Update does not work with Redmi 4 Prime/Pro. After installation, an error occur "process stopped". Touch is not working, only solution is hardbooting to Recovery.

Can I ask why the RN3P SE is delayed when Xiaomi released the update with all other models? Was there an issue with building it?
Same query here for weekly 7.5.11.
By the way, Xiaomi also released global stable 8.2.4 for RN3SE (kate).

Reactions: Pumpino
Thank you !!

You say on changelog "Fixed Play Store issue for MIPAD3". I've tested on my Mi Pad 3 and I have Always "waiting for the wifi message...

Status
Not open for further replies.