Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On mi4c I cannot use tethering : the connection between pc and phone is ok with an ip assigned but the pc cannot go to internet

in which rom there is 5x6 icon grid option in launcher settings for redmi note 2 ?, Thank you

Mi4c. Everything fine until now.
Exception: Mi Browser Fullscreen mode in YouTube videos still freezes.
And unfortunately the option for scheduled SMS sending was removed.

Reactions: Trapi
Mi4c. Everything fine until now.
Exception: Mi Browser Fullscreen mode in YouTube videos still freezes.
And unfortunately the option for scheduled SMS sending was removed.
Same on Mi Max.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if google apps come installed already with this rom ? and if safetynet tests pass ? (atleast in settings of google play device is certified) ?

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone tell me if google apps come installed already with this rom ? and if safetynet tests pass ? (atleast in settings of google play device is certified) ?

Thanks in advance.
Yes. gapps allready installed. In settings google play not certifed

Yes. gapps allready installed. In settings google play not certifed
Thank you for your response. Got to wait for global rom. The not certified means the device doesn't pass safetynet tests which means some apps won't work like android pay & pokemon go.

I can't enter TWRP from Icon and with VOLUME+ + POWER (Xiaomi Redmi 3 PRO). The problem is since previous update. I can enter TWRP, if I install it again. But the next time I want restart in Recovery, it doesn't show the recovvery screen. This is the screen I see. What can I do?

upload_2017-5-13_13-51-48.png

Flashed it on a Redmi 4 Prime and something went wrong. I only get Errors that every Process is stopped....

ok, after 10 restarts it seems to work now

Last edited:
I can't enter TWRP from Icon and with VOLUME+ + POWER (Xiaomi Redmi 3 PRO). The problem is since previous update. I can enter TWRP, if I install it again. But the next time I want restart in Recovery, it doesn't show the recovvery screen. This is the screen I see. What can I do?

View attachment 15848
The button above the red square says recovery in English. Did you try to click that?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

Reactions: vainroma

View attachment 15848

Tap button "recovery" with this chinese marks

The button above the red square says recovery in English. Did you try to click that?

Yes, I click on the button that says recovery, but the phone do a normal restart.

Thank you for your response. Got to wait for global rom. The not certified means the device doesn't pass safetynet tests which means some apps won't work like android pay & pokemon go.

On Mi4c pokemongo is working fine (of course I am using xiaomi.eu based on china dev).

View attachment 15848
You should enter twrp with volume+ + volume- + power (all 3 buttons press and hold). Try it

Poslano sa mog Redmi 4 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: m110a2
Yes, I click on the button that says recovery, but the phone do a normal restart.
What I remember is that you can change the language; I had found a YouTube film for redmi4x but it should be the same.

It was something like this: click the button inside the red square and than in right upper corner you have language selection dropdown.

Mi4c: I can't acces to Recovery after install te stable ROM 7.0.

Any solution?

Me too (Mi4c flash stable ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_V8.2.3.0.NXKCNEC_v8-7.0.zip via TWRP), I can't go to TWRP anymore, and when I use ADB to flash TWRP again in fastboot mode it said:

FAILED (remote: Partition flashing is not allowed).

Help!

Problems with Pokémon Go. ''GPS signal not found''. The game only work with ROM 7.4.27. With the others Updates to the date don't work the game. Please, any solution?
I'm from Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.