• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. Why nugat?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-13-20-09-09-233_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-13-20-09-09-233_com.android.settings.png
    140 KB · Views: 513
Mi Max Pro - I have volte enabled, but after this update I no longer show the icon for Volte next to the signal.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Mi4c, crazy battery drain. From 100% to 14% in 4 hours. Downgrading to previous rom.
MiPad 2 seems to be fine

Mi4C - still the same issue with Renault Carmininat bluetooth. It's restarting my radio...
Stable 8.2.3 is working fine with Renault bluetooth radio.

Reactions: Estebanleproso
Anyone tried to install this dev rom on a Mi6 ? if so can you tell me if on google settings the device is certified ?

Hi, I was able to follow your threads to update my old 4.4 android miui 6 to this great latest version. There are so many changes since then that really confirms Hugo Barra statement that this is a live system! made by people like you. thanks a lot!

Hello ingbrzy ... I read that for 3 weeks updates for the mix will be suspended. But there is the proximity sensor problem with the update to android 7.
Did you try calibrate proximity sensor in service menu?

~Tapatalk~

Omni style data meter no longer works on this build.

The network speed meter no longer show the upload speed. Not to mention the "memory clean" function no longer working as well.

Screenshot_2017-05-14xmiui.png

Hello ingbrzy.
Why was blacklist lock protection removed?
I want you to come again.

Redmi Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hello,
I am waiting for MI6 Rom to be re released.

So I have a question about the recovery to use with.

If I use the "dowload" link present on the first page, I can found and download the "TWRP_sagit.zip" file but if I use the TeamWin - TWRP link page there is no MI6 recovery file to download.

So the question is, can I use TWRP_sagit.zip file without the scare of brick the device or I have to wait an official recovery from TeamWin??

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
I am waiting for MI6 Rom to be re released.

So I have a question about the recovery to use with.

If I use the "dowload" link present of the first page, I can found and download the "TWRP_sagit.zip" file but if I use the TeamWin - TWRP link page there is no MI6 recovery file to download.

So the question is, can I use TWRP_sagit.zip file without the scare of brick the device or I have to wait an official recovery from TeamWin??

Thanks in advance.

It's already released for the mi6.

Xiaomi redmi 4 pro / prime. In the last two firmwares increased crashes of applications :(
In the rest everything seems to work. Thanks to everyone.))

Redmi Note 4 Global stabil rom had this:
*#*#6484#*#*

But it is not working in your DEV rom, can you please tell me how can I check these data? (for example LCD data)

Redmi Note 4 Global stabil rom had this:
*#*#6484#*#*

But it is not working in your DEV rom, can you please tell me how can I check these data? (for example LCD data)
Go to about phone and tap Kernel version many times.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Redmi Note 4X (Mido, qualcomn)DEV bug:
WPA2-PSK for password does not work (it doesn't stay that, just revert back the previous setting).

dogiex
Did this, but it says Hardver test running... and just disappear. I have a yellowish screen, and I want to make sure what version LCD is this exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.