Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an instant unlock, since you already have permission for your account.

I mean, I had my permission almost a year ago (I had an ido), and with my current rolex it was 'failed' at 99% said that I need to bind the device and some threads said that I had to wait for at least a week and it actually does. That's the waiting game I asked for..

I mean, I had my permission almost a year ago (I had an ido), and with my current rolex it 'fails' and some threads said that I had to wait for at least a week and it actually does. That's the waiting game I asked for..

I was talking about unlocking a device you have already unlocked officially.

It is a waiting game for new device and you need to be on an official rom to unlock for the first time.

I was talking about unlocking a device you have already unlocked officially.

It is a waiting game for new device and you need to be on an official rom to unlock for the first time.

Aaaah, so it's RE-unlocks instantly, and the time wasted for the waiting is only there for new devices that haven't officially unlocked before, right?

Features are good, battery is not so well compared to previous build.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hello guys. I'm finally close my weekly column "What's wrong with new ROM". I'm pleased to report that I've became a happy owner of OnePlus 3T and I don't have to f*ck with Miui anymore. I sincerely wish you all good luck.
Congratulations, and thankfully we will no longer need to tolerate your moaning and whining because you cannot get your own way all the time.

Adios Señor(a)

Reactions: Berlosin
There's a bug on Mi4S weekly rom, where when one tries to swap the MENU and BACK buttons via /system/usr/keylayout/atmel-maxtouch.kl
the home button no longer brings you to home screen, but instead brings you to the top of the app you are in (Like the Home button on a keyboard).
At the same time, the MENU and BACK buttons don't get swapped even when swapping its values.
Any help on this?
Now, none of the hardware buttons work except Volume Up (vol down, lock, home, back, app switcher). :(

Same issue with my Mi5 64gb and Renault Megane III 2014.
Everything was good till weekly 7.4.20 or 7.4.27 but the last updated broke something.
I was using my Mi5 with Global Stable 8.2.2 fine with Honda Accord. I switched to xiaomi.eu 7.5.11 yesterday and now the connection is broken. Pairing the phone again does not help. BT gets into loop - it connects and disconnects all the time.
Something is wrong with this ROM, please fix it.

I was using my Mi5 with Global Stable 8.2.2 fine with Honda Accord. I switched to xiaomi.eu 7.5.11 yesterday and now the connection is broken. Pairing the phone again does not help. BT gets into loop - it connects and disconnects all the time.
Something is wrong with this ROM, please fix it.
That's why I'm eagerly waiting for official ROM for my Note 4 SD... More stable. Although i've got close to 0 bugs on my device.

Parfait, manque juste la prise en charge du DRM pour la Mi Pad 2? Possible que vous fassiez quelque chose ? Merci

Is there a chance to see whatsapp messages separately on the luck screen that we can read all of the content of the message just like Ln iPhones?

Indeed proximity issue solved, read mode also solved, which is just wonderful. Thank you!

I installed latest TWRP correctly on my mi5 but I cannot use the touchscreen for some reason. It only lets me lock/unlock the phone, then slider doesn't work.

thanks for releasing finally this weekly version 7.5.11 for RN3SE.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

7.5.15 for MiMIX Android 7.0 released!
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195899619

- Fixed proximity sensor issue
And Elliptic Proximity?
31881a469a65457bacf80f6a661fb4f1.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.