Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my MI5 latest version the power consumption seems to be very good, but i cannot receive Whatsapp notifications on lockscreen and connot get into some WFI hotspots anymore, the same problems i had many versions ago as well. I upgraded with wipe cache/davlik.
Confirm no WhatsApp mess on lockscreen mi5

yes, HMNote4MTK
Hi all, redmi note 4 mtk users, has battery life come back to normal yet with this new rom? Mine is still not what it used to be. I've tested for two days now and the phone dies maybe 3hrs earlier than it did with the same use.

Last ROM 7.5.4 was better, 7.5.11 drains faster, I don´t understand why. I´m thinking about reinstalling 7.5.4

Reactions: DHYNAMiXX
Hello,
I have a xiaomi redmi note 4 Pro
I want to intall a ROM with Portuguese language and Portuguese timezone.
Wich ROM is campatible with my phone?
And wich TRW do you recomend?
Thanks

Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app
Please remove this ****** option - it's didn't work correctly!!!
It was OFF but anyway people get from me empty messages.
Problem solved only after cycle enable/disable GSM alphabet.
All the time users complain about problems with SMS but it's still present in all ROMs.

Hi everyone. I encounter problem with automatic sync with Gmail. Everything is ok if I manually synchronize my mails in Gmail but I don't get any notification when I receive a mail.
Any help ?
Thanks

Hi everyone. I encounter problem with automatic sync with Gmail. Everything is ok if I manually synchronize my mails in Gmail but I don't get any notification when I receive a mail.
Any help ?
Thanks
It has something to do with how MIUI saves battery. I did 2 things to fix that. In battery setting set no restrictions for gmail app and also lock the app so it can't be closed when clearing memory.

1-The device is turned off while selecting ringtones this version
2-no work adblock no there app
3-no work recovery mod to twrp
4-no work linksd2 and another app for reboot to recovery twrp

I'm having problems with cloned applications, when whatsapp download images and videos they are not available. In the image folder I saw that they are downloaded with the name "IMG-20170517-WA0012_1494851176528.jpg" if i rename it to "IMG-20170517-WA0012.jpg" can be viewed without problem. The videos have the correct name, but when reproduced it gives error that it does not find the url.

< Mi Max Prime here >

Somehow, this time round. The official Global 7.511 works perfectly as compared to the China based eu rom 7.5.11 .

With eu rom 7.5.11, the auto brightness is still not fixed and mp3 keeps skipping.

With official Global 7.5.11. These 2 bugs are not present at all!
I have neither of these issues on my Mi Max prime.

Reactions: Kelvintino
Which version?

If it is Note 4X or global version of Note 4 with band 20, then "Mido" -
If it is Note 4 with with Mediatek then "Nickel" -

Hello,
Thanks for reply.
My xiaomi is with band 20 and the global version. He have the snapdragon processor and so is the "mido" version?
Then i have to seek the note4x ROM versions?

I am still unable to flash official ROM via fastboot on Mi4.

I tried making the folder name shorter, tried putting it on root C and on desktop, I always get the same result.

I downloaded the latest MiFlash and ROM. I now have android 4.4.4 and MIUI 7 on the phone and I want to flash the latest official, clean all, because I suspect the current ROM is modified to have bloatware, popups and self installing apps.

Can someone suggest how to flash the official ROM?
Your problem is the device itself: CT means China telecom
These are different from the common Mi4 LTE CU and are using different rom available on Chinese forum only
Consider this downloads http://www.miui.com/download-241.html#382 and explanation here on official forum http://en.miui.com/thread-29491-1-1.html

Last edited:
Reactions: ivo.hr
Where and can I enable quickcharge?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Depending what model you have, it's either Qualcomm quickcharge or pump Express plus for the MTK. In both cases, afaik, you won't be able to change anything. 2amp is already quick charge tbh

It feels pretty slow charging all of a sudden I use a Samsung charger tho. It used to charge way faster but with the newer roms it's taking ages.

Oh also its a new cable but still it's almost 2h gives for 58% to 100% sigh.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Leron
Status
Not open for further replies.