MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5, how can I identify those seveal wakeup (the one without screen on)?
It happens to me exactly the same with RN3SE kate. Do not go into deep sleep when the wifi is active. When disconnecting the wifi it enters into deep sleep with normality.
Is there any solution?.

Sorry for my bad English.

I preferred this rom over all the roms available there. I noticed that the sound is not recording in screen recorder.
And on fb page when i click the video tab it force closes fb. Please fix it in next update

Can be directly update weekly release from stable without wipe data? (redmi pro)

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I also believe this is not a update or ROM problem. But the battery saver is on, no background activities, sync is off but the battery is drained fast. I don't know where is the problem.
Are you using GPs all the time?a sdcard?Hace you notice if it get warm?

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

It happens to me exactly the same with RN3SE kate. Do not go into deep sleep when the wifi is active. When disconnecting the wifi it enters into deep sleep with normality.
Is there any solution?.

Sorry for my bad English.
Do not sleep while the wifi is connected.
d5f9606d1a2c93cd3add07af33dab1b6.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Anyone with mi6 having problems with the notifications in general? For instance hangouts notifications or Whatsapp

Hello :) Is the sms programmed sending time function working? And is print screen extend function working properly?

Redmi 4 Prime

Thanks

there are a lot of phones still under Android 6.0 when will it be updated to a newer version like Android 7.0 or will it be updates straight to Android O?
Who is relying on the update for android xiaomi.eu because the feature list is complete different than the en.miui.com or is en.miui.com responsible and we must wait???

Status
Not open for further replies.