MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you did a downgrade.. so wipe data..
I did what? Because I did not.
How to downgrade your ROM, when I just installed your newest Update? I'm not Marty McFly.

Anyway, I was able to fix the problem by deleting the cache of the app using Link2SD.
Currently works better than ever.

In the list of stable ROMs, there are two HMNOTE4 ROMs, one dated April 12th and the other April 29th, but there is no HMNOTE4X. Can anyone tell me which one I should download?

In the list of stable ROMs, there are two HMNOTE4 ROMs, one dated April 12th and the other April 29th, but there is no HMNOTE4X. Can anyone tell me which one I should download?
Hmnote4x stable is waiting for android 7 release so no stable yet.

Device: Kate
Translator: Finnish

Well, isn't there an older stable version I can download? And is the stable for android 7 still gonna take too long?
No older stable from eu, official has yes.
And about ETA I can't answer that. I'm waiting for it too. ;)

Hi guys! Is it already with ROOT this ROM? I'm at 7.4.27 ROM and it hasn't came rooted... What about battery life? I'm owner of a Redmi Note 4 (Nikel). Thanks!

Mi4c. Update with full wipe from 6.12.22 to 7.5.11 after that to subj (7.5.19). I always do Local Backups, starting from 7.5.19 can't restore and also backup Accounts (pop3|imap), in Setting->Additional Setting->Backup & reset->Local Backups -> Back up -> Systems > because this (Accounts) no longer exist. Whats happened, is this "new feature" by Xiaomi, starting from now every week restoring email accounts only do by hands? :)
PS: Trying Titanium Backup but no lucky, "Accounts" always zero, i mean gzip file contain 0 files... May be i do something wrong, or MiUI store accounts data in another place?

Mi4c, since 7.5.4 weekly, I am receiving "clear this app data in settings system apps and try again" notification, even if nothing is opened. Cleared dalvik after each update, also tried resetting default apps - not helpful so far. A thread in official miui exist for this, related to default mail app, I do not have additional mail apps installed.

Anyone faced and fixed this?

Thanks.

Hi guys! Is it already with ROOT this ROM? I'm at 7.4.27 ROM and it hasn't came rooted... What about battery life? I'm owner of a Redmi Note 4 (Nikel). Thanks!

Every build isn't pre-rooted so you may flash your preferred root files (magisksu, supersu etc. )

Hello everybody.

First, thanks to all the developers for this awesome rom!

I know that's a decision from the official miui team BUT I can't find any answer to this: why scheduled messages have been deleted ? And the group messages also.. ?

They are two principals functions that I used frequently..

Thank you in advance !

Does this update fix overheating? I've tried many versions, still overheating up to 48 degrees while using wifi and youtube. :/

Does this update fix overheating? I've tried many versions, still overheating up to 48 degrees while using wifi and youtube. :/
Would love to know your device also?

With this release i am having several issues on my Redmi Note 4.
1. Google Search does not work when is use the Home-Button. I have allready reinstalled the google app and wiped my phone but nothing changes.
2. I have had several issues using my Bluetooth headset with this version. after some minutes it disconnects randomly in the middle of a phone call. My BT Speakers works flawlessly. i have tested the headset with another phone. there it worked like a charm.

With this release i am having several issues on my Redmi Note 4.
1. Google Search does not work when is use the Home-Button. I have allready reinstalled the google app and wiped my phone but nothing changes.
2. I have had several issues using my Bluetooth headset with this version. after some minutes it disconnects randomly in the middle of a phone call. My BT Speakers works flawlessly. i have tested the headset with another phone. there it worked like a charm.
1. Have you enabled it from the settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.