MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use updater app choose update package from menu and it will update it for you automatically, or just go to twrp and manually install .zip file and after that wipe dalvik/cache and reboot system and you are done.

Device: Kate
Translator: Finnish
I'm using mi max helium. I use the updater to update, but it will reboot into twrp after that. Any idea what went wrong? Thank you.

Version 7.5.18.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

I'm using mi max helium. I use the updater to update, but it will reboot into twrp after that. Any idea what went wrong? Thank you.

Version 7.5.18.

So it just boots to twrp and does nothing more? Then you can manually update it in twrp if autoupdate is broken.

Translator: Finnish

Reactions: k0kch00n
Any user with the mi5c that notice overheating when using the mobile a 15 or 20 minutes?

And not an over use rather a normal use browse facebook chrome etc.

Version 7.5.18.

I had a similar problem. Do as suggested and go to twrp and manually install zip. I never bother to clear cache by the way, but that's up to you. I also have no issues apart from a Weather widget disappearing when I re boot. That's always been there though. I need to delete and re install each time.

Reactions: k0kch00n
Thanks, for the job, si with this rom, my GPS doesn't World on my MiMax

Envoyé de mon MI MAX en utilisant Tapatalk

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.5.25 Changelog Preview: Update Adjustment, Music

We’re having a 3-day holiday (28th - 30th May, 2017) to celebrate Dragon Boat Festival in China, so there will be some changes about the update schedule of MIUI China Developer ROM. Hope you understand and stay tuned! Thanks!

1) MIUI China Developer ROM 7.5.25 will be released on 26th May, 2017.
2) No beta and public release will be provided from 29th May to 4th June, 2017, which means
there will be no weekly update next Friday (2nd June).

3) Closed beta update starts from 6th June, 2017.

And here comes MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.5.25 Changelog Preview!

1) Music - Redesigned player controls
2) Music - Added recommendations for different stations on the start page

Do we have a different music app in xiaomi.eu roms? If yes we won't see the above changes!

I had a similar problem. Do as suggested and go to twrp and manually install zip. I never bother to clear cache by the way, but that's up to you. I also have no issues apart from a Weather widget disappearing when I re boot. That's always been there though. I need to delete and re install each time.
Thank you.

The search in the settings does not work wirth this release.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-24-14-42-34-703_com.android.settings[1].png
    Screenshot_2017-05-24-14-42-34-703_com.android.settings[1].png
    198.8 KB · Views: 472
hello my friends,
i am trying this method on my new MI6 ,
unlocked the bootloader
but cant copy the rom to internal storage,
what can i do ?

HI. I've got problems with OK Google. I doesnt recognize my voice. I gave all the permissions to the Google App. And change the voice input option. But still not working. Help pls :)

I see. So no need
Use updater app choose update package from menu and it will update it for you automatically, or just go to twrp and manually install .zip file and after that wipe dalvik/cache and reboot system and you are done.

Translator: Finnish[/QUOTE

I see. So no need to wipe my data? I can continue any data i have in my phone after the update? Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.