MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "mcn1970, poste: 370423, membre: 170358"] rien pour Mi Note 2 depuis 2 semaines [/ QUOTE]
Salut c'est tout à fin normal, ils préparent le mi note 2 sous Android 7
- Pas de sortie pour HM4X, MIMIX, Mi5S, Mi5SPlus, MiNote2 en raison de tests android 7.0

Help! When changing the theme, 200+ invisible icons appear! 12 pages of the desktop! What to do? This is very unpleasant! It turns out that as if the screens are empty, but they have absolutely transparent labels! And they do not go away! Firmware Kenzo.

Warning Reminder!!

SuperSU 2.80 or 2.81 are causing problems on some devices, from unsuccessful root, Adaway not functioning and bootloops.

Until further notice it is better to stick with 2.79 or 2.79-SR3!

Chainfire is aware of the problems and working on fixing it.

And another post in the stable thread!

Make sure to disable auto updates in play store.

Note: - Posted this in the last thread, doing it again, as people are reporting attempts at updating supersu.

Reactions: r0cc0
Warning Reminder!!

SuperSU 2.80 or 2.81 are causing problems on some devices, from unsuccessful root, Adaway not functioning and bootloops.

Note: - Posted this in the last thread, doing it again, as people are reporting attempts at updating supersu.

Yeah I updated to 2.81 in the play store not thinking about it. I never updated the binaries though so now I guess I'm stuck with the need to update binaries messages. Or maybe I could uninstall SuperSU app and re install the old version without flashing anything.

Yesterday I updated to 2.81, and updated the binaries (Normal) and I haven't problems with the phone. Miui 7.5.25 not installed yet. It's possible I wait for next update.

I'm happy with my 7.5.11. The battery life is very good and I have made a ton of adjustments to disable services in order to save more battery. This is why I will not update it anymore until you will launch the Android 7+ for HMPro (Redmi Pro) ... if you'll ever do it ... hopefully ...

Thank you for all your effort and as I told you, I will donate more € when you'll implement Android 7+ for Redmi Pro, just because I would love to use the new VR cardboard API :) I really don't know if the hardware inside the Redmi Pro could handle it ...

Reactions: Marcelo Manoel
Hi. It is not clear to me about Mi 4C.

1) Is it required new TWRP 3.1.1 to flash 7.5.25?
2) How did some Mi 4C brick in mentioned cases?

Warning Reminder!!

sorry man, i use 2.79 sr3.. where is the difference with 2. 79?

where is the last version 2.79 o 2.79 sr3?

Inviato dal mio MI MAX utilizzando Tapatalk

Warning Reminder!!

Close call, almost updated my SuperSU this morning

how to enable real time charging pls
use stock theme's lock screen: it'll be above your "Swipe up to unlock" text, tap it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.