MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Actually, when I launch Google with a long press on the home button, and that I ask for a phone call or something as a timer setting, I get and answer telling something as : Sorry bt it's not possible because the device is locked. Try to unlock your device before. It's not the exact words because english is not my mother language (I use my device with french language), but I cas understand somthing like that.
So I don't understand because when I do this, my device is unlocked.
Any help ?

Hi everyone. Actually, when I launch Google with a long press on the home button, and that I ask for a phone call or something as a timer setting, I get and answer telling something as : Sorry bt it's not possible because the device is locked. Try to unlock your device before. It's not the exact words because english is not my mother language (I use my device with french language), but I cas understand somthing like that.
So I don't understand because when I do this, my device is unlocked.
Any help ?

That happens sometimes when you have unlocked your device with FP!
Unlock with Pin/Password and you should not get that message. Or use trusted voice to unlock.

When you get that prompt, turn off the screen and then unlock the device (any method) and the task will activate.

Reactions: Looping
Since I had lots of issues with my Bluetooth connection to my car-radio since I upgraded my Mi4C to Android 7.0, I can tell you how I solved it: I downgraded to 5.1.1 again (luckily I could just install 6.12.22, do a factory reset and everything was working). Apparently Andoird 7.0 has issues with certain car-BT-radios, some built in and some aftermarket. They apparently fixed that in 7.1.1. So it's not a problem in the ROM, but in the Android-version itself. Google Android 7.0 car BT issues and you'll see what I mean...

Reactions: ozzzquitar
comment_2eWvR4ssz9iiEes9zlola0NxWm8WXFDv,w400.jpg
Have anyone copy of this theme? Named Xiaomi 5c, was in store from Xiaomi, but now i cant see it... Anyone can help?

I convert my personal notifications sounds from mp3 to m4a... Now it seems to be OK also with w.app!

Hello everybody!
The current version, I can not block network connection for any application. Blocked apps can still use normal networks
I'm using Redmi Note 2

A question regarding MI 5C:
I downloaded the weekly rom "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5c_7.5.25_v8-7.1" from this thread for the mi5c and flashed it via twrp (version 3.1.0.0). Then i flashed SuperSu and rebooted.
But I always get stuck in the Fastboot Mode.
Tried it several times (TWRP recovery is working fine).

Can anyone give me a hint what I did wrong?

I want to install on my Mi5s MIUI 8.5 so I wanna know what should I wipe? /system, data, cache and dalvik cache?

A question regarding MI 5C:
I downloaded the weekly rom "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5c_7.5.25_v8-7.1" from this thread for the mi5c and flashed it via twrp (version 3.1.0.0). Then i flashed SuperSu and rebooted.
But I always get stuck in the Fastboot Mode.
Tried it several times (TWRP recovery is working fine).

Can anyone give me a hint what I did wrong?
Super user by chinefire don't go on mi5c... There is another app for this phone... Magisk.. On samethings similirar...search it in xda forum.. Mi5c threads..

8.5.2.0 error mi5s Plus
When attempting to enter developer mode in the PT BR language of this error, it is not possible to access

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1000(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.dc(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.bV(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.r(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.onResume(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at android.app.Fragment.performResume(Fragment.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchResume(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.FragmentController.dispatchResume(FragmentController.java)
at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java)
... 11 more

Why the charging time is so slow now on hmnote 2 ? I now need to plug in to the phone for 4 hours to fully charge the phone regardless of what charger I use.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.