MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
see how about stables?
If you want latest functions and stuff stick to weekly. Stables... There was a time I preferred stable and was not in the mood for updating weekly every time. Use a stable and keep it until next stable release. Use weekly and update every time or keep a weekly that runs without a flaw. Does not really matter. But you should not flash weekly dirty over stable or the other way.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk

Reactions: xiimb
Mi5 i've got some problem.

First, sometimes unlock finger doesn't work. I correctly Press menù button but nothing happen, to unlock i Need ti press Power button, son display wake up and then i use my finger regurarly.

Then carousel do not workshop, but this i think Is a know issue, that somebody else as Just posted.

But the unlock finger Is more important for me. Nobody had got a soluzion or work around? I've try everything in the configuration menù, also i do a factory reset but the issue Is the same.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

How do i find and share the log when i have a random reboot ?

miMax helium - last weekly (^_-)

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.6.22 Changelog Preview: Smart Updater App

For supported devices that haven't be suspended till August!

Update for the following devices releases as usual (Including Closed/Open Dev/Alpha):
Mi 6 / Mi Note 2 / Mi MIX / Mi 5c / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus / Mi 5 / Mi 4S / Mi 4c / Mi Max 2 / Mi Max 64G(128G) / Mi Max 32G / Mi Note Pro / Redmi Note 4X/Qualcomm / Redmi 4X

Updater app to be removed from tools folder, wait for the questions, "Where has the updater app gone?"

Reactions: vainroma
thank you for your answer, could you provide any other source that could have English or German language ROMs and could receive OTA updates?

im asking because i bought Mi Note Pro to my younger sister and shes just not able to to do the manual process. any suggestions ?
Official global ROM from en.miui.com

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)
The official rom from en.miui.com has OTA updates.
There is no global rom for Mi note pro. China rom has OTA but English only and no gapps. Also no Lineage for this device.
Your best choice stays xiaomi.eu, probably stable for your sister, which is updated once in several months

Last edited:
There is no global rom for Mi note pro. China rom has OTA but English only and no gapps. Also no Lineage for this device.
Your best choice stays xiaomi.eu, probably stable for your sister, which is updated once in several months
Thank you for detailed information ..

Does SKYPE works ok in this version?

I can not hear the other person and they don´t hear me.

After that, I get no sound on the phone and I need to reboot it.

Reactions: puHu
hi, just made the update to my Mi5S then i lost Real-time charging monitor on lockscreen.
Do you know why?

Hello to everyone :)
I'd like to flash this rom but I have the problem in TWRP --> E: unknown command [log]
Anyone know how can I resolve? Thank you

Hello,

With redmi note 4 Global version 3/32, i can't pair Bluetooth with car. I've installed eu weekly. Rom MIDO. Thanks:)

Last edited:
To see the whole content of notifications I need to press and slide down the notification with 2 fingers. Is there another way to do that?? It's very annoying! For ex: when someone send me 2 messages on WhatsApp, I need to press and slide down the Wpp notification with TWO fingers to see these 2 messages.

To see the whole content of notifications I need to press and slide down the notification with 2 fingers. Is there another way to do that?? It's very annoying! For ex: when someone send me 2 messages on WhatsApp, I need to press and slide down the Wpp notification with TWO fingers to see these 2 messages.

Hello,

I've installed xposed and with XMIUI module and set the notification slide Down with One finger... xposed Is the solution to some problem.

Hello,

I've installed xposed and with XMIUI module and set the notification slide Down with One finger... xposed Is the solution to some problem.
Thx a lot man! I'll install Xposed and XMIUI module :D

Sent from my Mi4c using Tapatalk

Other way two fingers swipe out (pinch out) horizontally on notification

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
Same problem TE="peterdue, post: 373891, member: 172657"]Does SKYPE works ok in this version?

I can not hear the other person and they don´t hear me.

After that, I get no sound on the phone and I need to reboot it.[/QUOTE]
Same

Reactions: peterdue
Hi,

I've issue with push notification for incoming mails.
When no unread mails, then the first mail plays the incoming mail notification alert, and the number of unread mails "1" will show at the mail app badge.
But further incoming emails have no alert sound at all, or badge number increasing. It will always show "1" unread mail at mail app badge.
Why no alert sound and increasing badge number?

Any idea what to do?

Hi,

I've issue with push notification for incoming mails.
When no unread mails, then the first mail plays the incoming mail notification alert, and the number of unread mails "1" will show at the mail app badge.
But further incoming emails have no alert sound at all, or badge number increasing. It will always show "1" unread mail at mail app badge.
Why no alert sound and increasing badge number?

Any idea what to do?

Hi, i've fixed the increasing badge number with xposed and XMIUI module :)

Status
Not open for further replies.