MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool.
Which modul is that exactly? Because I can't find XMIUI.
Is it Miui 8 Tweaks maybe?

MIUI 8 tweaks works fine as well. It has got the option that you need. Xmiui is another module. Try to find it on Google. Sorry for my bad English:)

Ok, I got is since that in Google Play.
Already installed xMIUI.
But where do I find this badge thing in xMIUI? :)

MIUI 8 tweaks works fine as well. It has got the option that you need. Xmiui is another module. Try to find it on Google. Sorry for my bad English:)

Ok, I got is since that in Google Play.
Already installed xMIUI.
But where do I find this badge thing in xMIUI? :)

My menù Is in italian... however, go to "launcher" and " sistema contatori icone" in my language:) turn on that option and reboot phone for surely

great job guys. but please add the Kazakh language pls. Kazakhstan is at Europa and Asia both. also add wma music file support.

Great ROM again guys. One question, maybe I overlooked this, where can I change grid layout, I am using mi 5s:

• Added more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6

MIUI8.6 - 7.6.8 Redmi3pro IDO.
I do not have the Security-Tools-Automatic tasks menu.
How can I change or disable them?

Great ROM again guys. One question, maybe I overlooked this, where can I change grid layout, I am using mi 5s:

• Added more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6
There are 2 options:

42db1020e23187f667de8dcb96572cb3.jpg
2c19ed8e9e90726ef9c643a935e32311.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: knakworst
MIUI8.6 - 7.6.8 Redmi3pro IDO.
I do not have the Security-Tools-Automatic tasks menu.
How can I change or disable them?
It was a nasty step by Xiaomi...They kept the Automated tasks feature but removed the access for it...nice...

Reactions: albertkuba
Thanks for your support. Reboot in recovery has always the same result. The TWRP version I´m using since May (was new for MIU8.3 7.5.11) doesn´t work anymore (frozen display). The newer TWRP from suggested page isn´t possible to install with my current used MIU8.6 7.6.8/10. from last week.

@ShelbyGT350
Please try the TRWP 3.1.1-0 modded by me -> https://www.nextgen-networks.de/downloads/category/7-xiaomi-mi-mix.html

Please select the exact matching TWRP for your installed Android, MIUI Version & weekly dev release!

Any feedback if this solves your touch-problem in your Mi MIX would be appreciated ;-)

If you want latest functions and stuff stick to weekly. Stables... There was a time I preferred stable and was not in the mood for updating weekly every time. Use a stable and keep it until next stable release. Use weekly and update every time or keep a weekly that runs without a flaw. Does not really matter. But you should not flash weekly dirty over stable or the other way.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk
so i think i might just go with stables. Thanks a lot for your help. btw is there any other rom that i should consider? outside miui i guess miui is the best rom to get all the features of xiaomi device.

It's weird.
I use the Outlook app, and still see the badge "1" on the app icon.
So this xposed solution not working for, but don't know why...

My menù Is in italian... however, go to "launcher" and " sistema contatori icone" in my language:) turn on that option and reboot phone for surely

Google services and Android sistem fixed ,It has only served a charge

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Does anyone have idea when Mi6 will receive possibility to change launcher icon size and network size? ;>

Reactions: Motox
I disabled them from "Developers options" too and I have no animation at all.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Really? ...and where did you find option to disable screen off animation in developer options?

Status
Not open for further replies.