MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do not understand how we still have this kind of problem with notifications ...
for example whatsapp if you use fast response, that's what happens ..
and then what is that gray box under the arrow?

Coccolona mia

I do not use custom themes, I use all default ..

hopefully with miui9 they solve these odious things ... and there are other apps that have this kind of bugs in the notifications ..
if you want i can continue to send screenshots App where there are problems in the notifications bar.

Whose fault is it?
baefe25bfabc766b715b3ff8ec21cea0.jpg

miMax helium - last weekly (^_-)

I have a Mi Note Pro and with the last update I have problems with whatsapp, if I write a message the app close. The same goes for the cloned whatsapp.

I've update to this rom. I use standard S size to all fonts and menu. Does S size changed? Because it apears bigger

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

Xiaomi phones not support a Volte in Europe. Work only on China and India.
Do you have this icon? When you call still have 4G or 3G? If 3G you dont have volte....
7dc9931584525a1c6b19c2b5bc86b1d5.jpg
The VoLTE does work in Europe, no different to Asian VoLTE standards - most operators restrict the use of VoLTE to their premium customers, they are doing slow rollout because of the potential for the IMS gateway crashing, as it is a new and (relatively) untested in high load scenario's.

The VoLTE does work in Europe, no different to Asian VoLTE standards - most operators restrict the use of VoLTE to their premium customers, they are doing slow rollout because of the potential for the IMS gateway crashing, as it is a new and (relatively) untested in high load scenario's.
No! Its not true. Show me working volte in yours phone xiaomi in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
No! Its not true. Show me working volte in yours phone.

No, you are wrong. I tested the Mi5 last year in London, in an Operator's test-bed network. Required special configuration in the HLR/VLR for the user's SIM and config in the IMS.
At this time the Mi5 is not a commercially supported device for VoLTE with that operator.

No, you are wrong. I tested the Mi5 last year in London, in an Operator's test-bed network. Required special configuration in the HLR/VLR for the user's SIM and config in the IMS.
At this time the Mi5 is not a commercially supported device for VoLTE with that operator.
Show me please like this ss from me and show when you dial to another person stay 4G, no downgrade to 3G.

Show me please like this ss from me and show when you dial to another person stay 4G, no downgrade to 3G.
Not in Europe now, so cannot do it.

As I said, I had it working in a test-bed environment last year, and that it is NOT available with Xiaomi devices as it is not supported in the operator's commercial network.

Mi5s Plus
After restart in TWRP, not automatically installing the rom, and if i try install manually Sign of rom fail.

Anybody can help me?

Enviado de meu MI 5s Plus usando Tapatalk

Something doesn't work with root. Every time i use quick install, it just shows that the apps are installing. The installing signs staye there forever and no app is installed.
i do not know why, it worked with older versions (before May. i think).

redmi note 3 pro and mi max.

Status
Not open for further replies.