MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Quote = "GRAW 2, post: 374.172, membri: 82605"] Installare nuovamente ROM

Inviato dal mio MI 5 usando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

I have reinstalled the update but the carusel backgrounds do not change. what can I do?
Disable and re-enable wallpaper carousel again. After that it will work for a while (Tested using on English system language):

0660ffde2899034b95ab9ccf9701947f.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Some one have problem with internet sharing? My online radio work good via phone and bad via sharing. Car system have slow download speed.
Mi4c

So far good,fast and smooth,I just miss the option in "batery saver" to choose extreme or activated mode plus manage all the system processors and apps.

Working smooth and great for my Mi5s and happy that there is a VoLTE now, just doesnt know what is the functions of number something in settings in camera Hahaha lol

Since the switch from MIUI 8.3. to 8.6 i cannot update my MI MIX anymore.
The decryption of the update file takes only 5 seconds and when i boot into TWRP it always tells me that the zip file is corrupt.
Downloaded the files nearly 20 times already, repaired archive. Everytime i have the same problem.
What do i have to do to update my 7.5.25 MIUI 8.3 version to the next one ?!
File from androidfiles (HM4X) seems to be corrupted, downloaded it multiple times, when installing it on my redmi4x it says zipfile corrupted. Now trying to download and use file from http://miuif.celogeek.com/7.6.22/ (HM4X)
Do not use updater>choose package
Reboot to recovery and flash with twrp

I still do not understand how we still have this kind of problem with notifications ...
for example whatsapp if you use fast response, that's what happens ..
and then what is that gray box under the arrow?

I do not use custom themes, I use all default ..

hopefully with miui9 they solve these odious things ... and there are other apps that have this kind of bugs in the notifications ..
if you want i can continue to send screenshots App where there are problems in the notifications bar.

Whose fault is it?

miMax helium - last weekly (^_-)

Same problem. Also, it shows the number of messages twice, for example "8 messages from 2 chats" is written twice.
Long press home button with Google Now is also not working.

Mi Max Helium. "File is corrupt" message from TWRP - downloaded directly to device and also tried via computer - I'll give it a miss this week..
Edit:
On the basis that problems are frequently self generated I tried installing via my USB and all was fine. Must be issues with my SD card!

Last edited:
Will there also be a version for the redmi 3s this week? I cannot find it....

Can someone do this a a sticky above this thread :

Update suspended temporarily for the following devices (From 12th June to August, including Closed/Open Dev/Alpha):
Mi 2/2S / Mi 3 / Mi 4 / Mi Note / Mi Pad 1 / Mi Pad 2 / Google Nexus 5 / Redmi 1 / Redmi 1S / Redmi 2 / Redmi 2A / Redmi 2 Prime / Redmi 3 / Redmi 3S/3X / Redmi 4A / Redmi 4 / Redmi 4 Prime / Redmi Pro / Redmi Note 4 / Redmi Note 3G / Redmi Note 4G / Redmi Note Prime / Redmi Note 2 / Redmi Note 3 MTK / Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm

In my mi5 all work smoothly. I don't care about carousel that it is changed officially.
This rom work more quickly and more smooth than previous. Also my fingerprint work quickly. Thank you for work!

Not so smooth at all.
Heavy games like Asphalt Xtreme lag a lot.

Working good here Redmi 4x with latest xiaomi EU weekly 7.6.22 without problem.
Everything works flawlessly.
Thanks for Xiaomi EU Dev's

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-23-19-03-40-264_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-23-19-03-40-264_com.android.settings.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 409
Has any person problems with the MTP on Mi5, too or does anyone knows how to fix it.
Mobile phone is in german

Root doesn't work for mi MI5S 3GB/64. I have tried several times, first with the v.2.79 and later with the v.2.82.
When rooting trwp says it's ok, but not working in real. ¿Any one with the same problem?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.