MIUI 8.6 7.6.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small problem on my Mi4s, from previous version 7.6.22 I can't use updated as usually. When I choose the zip file of the new downloaded package nothing occured.. screen comes black and when return key pressed I have attached screen. (See screenshot)
1fcd7bf32a3b6991f1466cde3034d1bc.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

But how should i root the phone now, without magisk?
MI 5s
Maybe supersu.zip installed on twrp or find working fix to magisk and safynet. I dont root my phones. Maybe anither person help to you how root this update and pass safetynet.

Hi, is there any way to disable screen off animation? It's really slow and it's bugging me :(

To turn off animations, navigate to
Settings –> Additional settings –> Developer options –> Window animation scale –> Animation off
This should noticeably improve the speed and smoothness of your phone.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-26-at-8.51.55-AM.png

To turn off animations, navigate to
Settings –> Additional settings –> Developer options –> Window animation scale –> Animation off
This should noticeably improve the speed and smoothness of your phone.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-26-at-8.51.55-AM.png
That turns off all animation not only screen off animation

mi6 stable China 8.2.27 has been released.
looking forward to mipay support in the next xiaomi.eu release.

How lock bootloader without using pc?
I don't think it's possible without PC.

And i think you don't have to lock your bootloader, since it passes SN test well with this rom update.

Last edited:
I'm unable to choose the ringtone in the "Settings" - "Sound" - "Ringtone" - tap on "plus" sign - explorer.

Last edited:
yep..still no update for redmi Pro.. is this a sign that this model will be left out/forgotten?
There is no update because it's suspended until August I have that phone as well an have been a lesson for me not to buy any xiaomi mediatek device, its forgotten instantly

I don't think it's possible without PC.

And i think you don't have to lock your bootloader, since it passes SN test well with this rom update.
I try in home lock bootloader with pc. I dont have a root. And i will try, now i have not pass and AP dont work.
c0e9aa29e81e0f415cef4a195c81ef06.jpg
c638f8db84a38cd4d2f87bb2ab3c8a80.jpg

Hi,

im new at xiaomi, so please sorry when i ask some "dumb" questions.

I buyed a mi5s with the global developer version 7.5.25 (for german language) (unlocker bootloader, installed twrp and supersu and has try to update over OTA, but the says thats the latest version. Now im reading here, that the latest version is 7.6.29, but that the OTA-service was stopped.

So, is it right, that i dont get any OTA-Updates or just some later? And is the version, what i can download here, the global one with german language?

I try in home lock bootloader with pc. I dont have a root. And i will try, now i have not pass and AP dont work.
Cant fix it yet on Mi5c.. Sorry... use Magisk + safetynet fix module..

PS: Dont try to lock your bootloader!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.