• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 become certified in Play Market
63cb5e8238eff763747e1f0e961adc83.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Dude..how about battery life in Mi5?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

[Quote = "slimozis post: 375.111, membro: 156.369"] Sì, se avete la SafetyNET corretto allora si ha questo certificato. passaggio Safetynet = certificato di google. [/ QUOTE]

Qual è la rete di sicurezza?

[Quote = "Alex Coffin, posta: 375.120, membro: 178.521"]? E come faccio a cambiare ora [/ QUOTE]
a52b5b598b6ddedef770867f63c5ed6a.jpg

Hi,

im new at xiaomi, so please sorry when i ask some "dumb" questions.

I buyed a mi5s with the global developer version 7.5.25 (for german language) (unlocker bootloader, installed twrp and supersu and has try to update over OTA, but the says thats the latest version. Now im reading here, that the latest version is 7.6.29, but that the OTA-service was stopped.

So, is it right, that i dont get any OTA-Updates or just some later?

Someone can explain me what the new functionnality of a maintain pression of the "home menu" ?
A white circle appears at the bottom of the screen as well as white borders all around the screen.
Thx :)

[Quote = "Sooshi post: 375.126, membro: 156.355"] Qualcuno mi può spiegare che cosa la nuova functionnality di mantenere pressione del menu "casa"?
Un cerchio bianco viene visualizzata nella parte inferiore dello schermo, così come i bordi bianchi tutto intorno allo schermo.
Thx :)[/ QUOTE]
CHE COSA?

Someone can explain me what the new functionnality of a maintain pression of the "home menu" ?
A white circle appears at the bottom of the screen as well as white borders all around the screen.
Thx :)
This is the Google now function. You can find your answer on the web.
One of the big thing is for example if you receive a SMS with an address, Google now see it in the text and you can launch your GPS app to reach this address.
But there are a lot of others things you can do with it.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

This is the Google now function. You can find your answer on the web.
One of the big thing is for example if you receive a SMS with an address, Google now see it in the text and you can launch your GPS app to reach this address.
But there are a lot of others things you can do with it.

Ok for catching adress in SMS, but, i can't interact with this white circle. I've tried differents voice controls, or differents clicks.

[Quote = "Sooshi post: 375.126, membro: 156.355"] Qualcuno mi può spiegare che cosa la nuova functionnality di mantenere pressione del menu "casa"?
Un cerchio bianco viene visualizzata nella parte inferiore dello schermo, così come i bordi bianchi tutto intorno allo schermo.
Thx :)[/ QUOTE]
CHE COSA?
E il nuovo Google now. E possible di trovare una riposta sul web. Ci sono diversi modi per utilizare questa funzione e sarebbe troppo lungo spiegare tutti qui.

Status
Not open for further replies.