MIUI 8.6 7.6.8/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are improvements, but there are also drawbacks on R4pro: Wallpaper Carousel does not show settings at lockscreen anymore; the sensor of the fingerprint directly unlocks phone, instead of going to lockscreen (like before) - that is quite disapointing!

Reactions: Ryoma
Rolled back to last month's update , not satisfied that they didn't test encryption , no wonder the China Rom was pulled , a lot of qa issues this round

Error during flashing on minote2.
I think it's the same error I have.

I post the screenshots of the error. In Settings the version is 7.6.8 but I don't know if is correct.

Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Scorpio

Bootloader - Unlocked
TWRP version - 3.0.2-1
No root
No xposed

I tried to install doing a full wipe (except internal storage) and it doesn't install anything by itself. I have to upload to the last 6.0 version and then the first 7.0 version before do this.

This screenshots are in the mobile "fresh installed" on the first 7.0 version and wiping only Data.

uXtqvJ9.png

07HDiep.png

Hi ingbrzy
I have a problem with mi note pro sometime screen can't rotate. I have to reboot my phone every 4-5days for screen can rotate again. This problem happen since mi note pro update to android7.

I'm not sure this problem come from original china rom or not.

The same for me. I reboot de phone and it is ok, but 4-5 days later, again the same problem

I post the screenshots of the error. In Settings the version is 7.6.8 but I don't know if is correct.

Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Scorpio

Bootloader - Unlocked
TWRP version - 3.0.2-1
No root
No xposed

I tried to install doing a full wipe (except internal storage) and it doesn't install anything by itself. I have to upload to the last 6.0 version and then the first 7.0 version before do this.

This screenshots are in the mobile "fresh installed" on the first 7.0 version and wiping only Data.

uXtqvJ9.png

07HDiep.png
This is not important error message, rom(old error) and update install normally.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

On Mi Note 2 I have just noticed that the MTP File Transfer Protocol is broken.

Not a real problem, just annoying.

The same error

Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Scorpio

Bootloader - Unlocked
TWRP version - 3.0.2-1
No root
No xposed

uXtqvJ9.png

07HDiep.png

Also on Mi Note 2, when the "vibrate on touch" option is set to "strong" there is actually no feedback after saving the new setting. (although on pressing the option inside the scroll-down menu demo feedback works and the phone vibrates correctly)

Mi5s

Official twrp

Error

Unmount of / cust failed; no souch volume

Any solution?

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

All done.
2 errors but all ok with twrp 3.0.2
Supersu 2.82 ok.

All ok, no error with twrp 3.1.0
Minote2

Attachments