MIUI 8.6 7.6.8/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI5S Plus, I;m having 2 issues:
- Google Chrome crashes always. I did re-install chrome but it still happens
- Home screen takes long time to appear after pressing home button. Happens with both Elvie Launcher and Nova Launcher Prime

Please

Hello,
Can I use this guide to update my mi5?
I'll leave image of the rom I currently have.
19141476_1352608194834518_522217007_n.png

Hi, anybody on Xiaomi Mi6? Noticed that when I use 2x zoom it is using the same camera and not switched. Try 1x and cover the sensor then try 2x. Seems like it is digital zoom.

I have an MI4s and want to use my Exchange mailbox. All of the weekly rom i can use it, but none of the marshmallow stable rom. In all of the stable marshmallow rom after i set same parameters it says password or user does not match. Only 7.5.4.0 stable and all weekly rom can handle this. Is there any differencies beetwen weekly and all the 8.x.x.x stable in exchange handling?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 4S eszközömről

Hello, I have continuous crash of the security app if using data restriction. For example, if i deny mobile and/or wifi data usage for ae Firefox, when i open the browser it connects anyway to internet, and i have continuous crash reports of the security center. Is this happening to others too?
PS: since the rom update wechat stopped vibrating when i receive a message, even if i made no changes to the notification options and it is enabled

Reactions: nor-ric
Since the beginning of 2017, MIUI has also started system optimization at the same time every week. In order to achieve the best optimization results, the engineering team needs a period of time for closed development, focus on all the energy to enhance the use of experience.

After careful communication and discussion, we decided that since June 12, 2017, in addition to millet phone 6 and other 15 models, the rest of the models suspended update release (including development / experience version of closed beta, stable version temporarily Impact) to ensure that engineers can focus all the energy to optimize the system. This optimization will continue for some time, to suspend the updated release of the specific recovery time to be determined.

Normal release experience version / development version of closed beta / beta models:
millet phone 6 / millet Note 2 / millet MIX / millet phone 5 c / millet phone 5s / millet phone 5s Plus / millet phone 5 / millet phone 4S / millet phone 4c / Millet Max 2 / millet Max 64G (128G) / millet Max 32G / millet Note top version / red rice Note 4X (high-pass platform) / red rice mobile phone 4X remaining

models suspended release experience version, development version beta / beta version , The specific recovery time to be determined.

Thank you for your understanding and tolerance, please be patient, we will give you a better use of MIUI!

Source:
http://en.miui.com/thread-641085-1-1.html

~Tapatalk~

Hi everyone, I have a redmi3 pro and I have been using ROMs eu vuestras, I have always been using the stable versions, but a month ago I have been using the weekly versions, now, I have the last weekly and I have a problem that I think Which is a bug, since I am using the weekly versions I can not restart the phone in recovery mode Twrp, if that lets me go to the Chinese recovery, but I give it to restart in recovery and I reboot the phone in normal mode, I can only Restarting Twrp forcing it through cmd, something has bad ROM weekly because in the stable if I go to Twrp through the Chinese recovery, or even from application is for it, please have to check it to see if there is any solution and Not having to search Twrp restart through the computer, thanks.

regards
Hello. this is known since a few month. the only way to boot into twrp on ido is to use buttons "vol +" and "vol -" and "power" all at the same time when you start the phone.

Reactions: Urjua
Please, give us back carousel settings on lock screen! At least the capability to rotate images or an option in setup to enable it on lock screen! Thanks.
Settings, Background and Background carousel.

I am trying the first rom stable with android 7 for Mi4c, 8.2.3.0 by xiaomi.eu
Always thank you for your hard work, but fluidity and autonomy are by far less, compared with the last rom with android 5.1
I would like to know the impressions of others

Hey, I have MIUI versión 8.1.1.0 (Android 5.1.1 ) from Mi4c
Do I have to install all the previos versions to get this one or just I have to install this one?

Hi, anybody on Xiaomi Mi6? Noticed that when I use 2x zoom it is using the same camera and not switched. Try 1x and cover the sensor then try 2x. Seems like it is digital zoom.
Same on mine. Work only One camera with Digital zoom 2x. Second camera not working at all'.

Hey, I have MIUI versión 8.1.1.0 (Android 5.1.1 ) from Mi4c
Do I have to install all the previos versions to get this one or just I have to install this one?
Take a look at thread 7.2.9 post#2 or/and the 2 following threads. There is an installation guide to upgrade to Android 7 on your device. You need to unlock your bootloader again and you will need new TWRP (https://eu.dl.twrp.me/libra/).

Hello, I have continuous crash of the security app if using data restriction. For example, if i deny mobile and/or wifi data usage for ae Firefox, when i open the browser it connects anyway to internet, and i have continuous crash reports of the security center. Is this happening to others too?
PS: since the rom update wechat stopped vibrating when i receive a message, even if i made no changes to the notification options and it is enabled
I don't get the security crash, but I confirm chrome browser connects to internet with mobile and WiFi data denied. So this option in security app is not reliable.

Hello. this is known since a few month. the only way to boot into twrp on ido is to use buttons "vol +" and "vol -" and "power" all at the same time when you start the phone.
Thank you very much, the truth is that I did not know because in the last stable version if I entered the Twrp with vol + and power, and I had never been necessary with the three buttons, I guess this will have changed a few versions ago, now it is Solved, thank you very much ... greetings

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

RedMi Note 4X, several issues:

* No weather update (miui weather, Nova Launcher weather).
* Gmail sync is not working, I only get email messages when I refresh the app( I have it locked in memory, set autostart and no battery restrictions).
* Sound notifications not working if I use a customized sound.
* I have a short cut in the incoming call ring( it starts ringing and mutes for half a second and continues to ring).
* Whatsapp crashes sometimes, in a random way.

Last three roms had the same issues. Tried both dirty and fresh flash.

Same on mine. Work only One camera with Digital zoom 2x. Second camera not working at all'.
I don't have this device, but I read somewhere that this is a known bug and that if you shoot in manual mode it should work fine.
Worth giving it a shot.

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Redmi note 4 stable the same as redmi note 4x?

Bugs: no email notifications when no battery restrictiona enable for email app.

Question...
Does the
more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6 on mi5 works?? i DONT have those options on this rom. If i would do factory reset would i be able to get this option?? Normally i do uptade via ota and dont clean anything...

How long between Global Stable versions come out ?
I've got 8.5.2.0 Stable.

And where can I relate some thing's I would like to see in next versions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.