MIUI 8.6 7.7.13/15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ROMs are for unlocked bootloader only!

~Tapatalk~

But, nevertheless, it was your ROMs that worked before updating 7.7.13 successfully on the locked bootloader. And I use your ROM from the very first version on Android 7. xD

Reactions: Adeolu
i have 7.7.6 version on my mi5s , how to update to this version, just need steps to be sure

and thank u all for this awesome rom

7.7.13 release works nice so far on my 4X device. Only bug i noticed is the auto brightness function that does not work properly (i don't use it anyway, so no real issue for me).

In MI5 i think i discovered 2 bugs
-When we choose Screen layout ( 4x5/4x6/5x5/5x6) the screen stuck and we can do nothing then i reboot and stay all ok
- On the display settings in Contrast & Colors when we choose one of the options automatic contrast or incresed contrast or standard, the screen stuck and sometimes stay all black after we press sleep/power off button and all ok again

Untill now all ok with new rom and super user installed

Thanks

Well considering im replying in this thread, im using 7.7.13 on Mi5
Thanks for confirming...and I guess that your device is rooted.
Therefore you can attempt to remove them but do a local backup before you proceed in case something goes wrong.
Kind regards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Reactions: pi4a7a
-When we choose Screen layout ( 4x5/4x6/5x5/5x6) the screen stuck and we can do nothing then i reboot and stay all ok
- On the display settings in Contrast & Colors when we choose one of the options automatic contrast or incresed contrast or standard, the screen stuck and sometimes stay all black after we press sleep/power off button and all ok again

Thanks
I can't confirm. Check my screen recorder below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5Fv74n-TBpZUpJVFVLSFVZQzg/view?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

MIUI 7.7.15 RELEASED for MI5SPlus, MIMAXPro, MIMix, MINote2, MIMAX, MIMAX2
- Fixed launcher freeze when selecting cells layout..

other 7.7.13 will be fixed and reuploaded soon...

Can you tell me wath can i do to fix this

Thanks

Reactions: Kelvintino
Status
Not open for further replies.