MIUI 8.6 7.7.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI5C randomly restart or hungs up from last 3-4 week updates
From some 3-4 weekly updates the phone can turn itself off or restart or hang up, then there is a black screen and the bottom illuminates. It takes a long time to power up to restart the phone because Nothing else I can do. I even installed miflash last update. Same. On previous updates it was not, it started with the last 3-4 weekly china dev updates.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Stop doing what you do because you're just making fun of yourself :)

You think so? If you don't want to help just shut your mouth. The info was taken from Xiaomi oficial forum and you say i make fun of myself?
You should say Xiaomi is making fun of themselves.

OGlaICe.jpg

i have a problem. I use before this phone ( xiomi note2) samsung note edge and it have surround sound mod. Please help this phone mixher.parth xls for ear and other speakers with work and surround sound mod is aktiv. Please help thanks.

Last edited:
Can I install weekly eu. Rom Mido on Redmi note 4 global Snapdragon 625 model 4/64gb ? I already unlock my bootloader.

Guys the same problem in this rom, mi5s i clean cache, dalvik, and data, but when installing says no md5 file found, zip file is corrupt.

Guys the same problem in this rom, mi5s i clean cache, dalvik, and data, but when installing says no md5 file found, zip file is corrupt.
Disable md5 check in TWRP settings..

~Tapatalk~

Hey, anybody knows if the problem with VoIP such as Skype and Duo persists? You know, the fact that audio breaks and you must reboot in order to take it back.. Thanks!

download zip again.. and install via TWRP directly...

I'm trying to install directly from twrp, but is the zip file that says that is corrupt. I'm not the only guy because in the last rom a few have the same problem. I'm back with 7.6.8 until someone solve this problem

Hey, anybody knows if the problem with VoIP such as Skype and Duo persists? You know, the fact that audio breaks and you must reboot in order to take it back.. Thanks!
I clean installed previous version, and upgraded to this one. I use Skype every day and I didnt have any problems. I have a mi note 2.

Envoyé de mon Mi Note 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm trying to install directly from twrp, but is the zip file that says that is corrupt. I'm not the only guy because in the last rom a few have the same problem. I'm back with 7.6.8 until someone solve this problem
After ROM zip downloaded check the Md5 code and compare with Md5 code that given in download site. If Md5 codes match then install...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: kyosev
Hi,
I cannot update with latest two roms, including this one. Flashed successfully the first release with Android 7, and since then its not possible to update.
I'm using the latest TWRP 3.1.1.0 and when start install of the zip it looks like everything is going well, no any errors.
And just when it nearly completed, it just freezes. I wait 30mins. and more, nothing happens.
Then restarted and it cannot boot, so I restore the backup.
Anyone knows some workaround for this problem?
Best Regards,
Dimitar

May i know mi3w stable version has uptodate features that included in beta version
I am currently on 7.6.14

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.