MIUI 8.6 7.7.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MTK device. I installed Xiaomi.eu 8.2.1.0 stable version. Can I install the latest 7.5.4 weekly ROM over this without losing my data? Thanks in advance.

How not having root privileges to disable volte ???
In my region the operator does not have the support of this function and the connection and the Internet are constantly falling off ...
Ty!

@ingbrzy

I saw you added 4K video support for some devices. Can you do the same for HM3S? According to AIDA64 this phone's camera also supports 4K resolution for making videos. It writes 4096x2160 for video resolution.

Testing 7.7.6 on Mido, so far so good, will append more in a while.
Fixed fingerprint issue faced in 7.6.29 ui smooth, great update, congrats to the team

Reactions: ambi dextrose
Dear developers, this weekly rom on HM4X (Santoni) global version still lost band20! Same as a week ago, again have to downgrade to android 6.0 version! Hope you'll update in next week, else seemed to work ok (auto brightness seemed a bit improved). Thanks

I m going back to the previous rom as this new rom does not recognise my second sim on Mi Note 2.

Even on the previous rom, my second sim is not recognised again. Anyone with a solution pleas?

Last edited:
Latest stable for mi4s have a ''bug''.
When i restore my apps via titanium backup. Its always say instal via usb bla bla bla thing. Never happens when i used weekly rom..
The rom itself nice.. i love it.. i thnk we ready for miui 9...

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Dear developers, this weekly rom on HM4X (Santoni) global version still lost band20! Same as a week ago, again have to downgrade to android 6.0 version! Hope you'll update in next week, else seemed to work ok (auto brightness seemed a bit improved). Thanks

I have a Redmi 4X global version (3/32 GB) and can confirm that LTE Band 20 is working with the current ROM. Regarding your previous post your device should be a Redmi 4X 2/16 GB. Are you absolutely sure that Xiaomi did release a global version Redmi 4X with "only" 2/16 GB and LTE Band 20 ? Maybe your finding may be due to a long time existing odd behaviour of previous ROMs that did show 4G on the display while actually being on GSM only as long as WLAN is activated (I am not sure many know/knew this).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-08-02-08-42-278_net.simplyadvanced.ltediscovery.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-08-02-08-42-278_net.simplyadvanced.ltediscovery.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Xiaomi Mi 5S
Messenger stops running
Instagram stops running
Constantly lost mobile netwotk and Wi-Fi

Latest stable for mi4s have a ''bug''.
When i restore my apps via titanium backup. Its always say instal via usb bla bla bla thing. Never happens when i used weekly rom..
The rom itself nice.. i love it.. i thnk we ready for miui 9...

what is bla bla thing?
are they related to "install via USB" from developer options?

Are you able to update android security patch to July?

Now my mi5s still remain May patch. June contains 80 bugs fix and July got Android core fix.

Are you able to update android security patch to July?

Now my mi5s still remain May patch. June contains 80 bugs fix and July got Android core fix.
Write to china dev miui official... They add and release base to xiaomi.eu..

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

First of all, thank you for all your work. I have a question:
From ROM Xiaomi.eu HMNote3Pro 7.10.6, can I install the latest Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm Global ROM official without losing my data?

Status
Not open for further replies.