MIUI 8.6 7.7.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ROM is good but I have one question.
I have Mi 5S and I have updated to 7.7.6 and now I can't share wi-fi (PA).
Before this update I could join a Wi-fi and then share to another person without the need to get password again.
Why is this not possible anymore?

Reactions: Cem kılıç
{WEBVIEW CRASHES}
{MI4C }

Since the installation of this version (I was coming from another weekly rom, but I did a full wipe) many apps just immediately crash all with the same WebVIew error.

Any help?

**UPDATE: downgraded and solved

Last edited:
Good morning,
I have a XIOAMI REDMI 4x, with the ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4X_XXX (the one that updates weekly), I already changed the version this Friday and it did not update automatically, I downloaded it manually and tried to force the APP updater, it restarts when it will apply and enters the recovery and does nothing. Do I always have to do a clean installation when an Update comes out?
First download the zip again.
In updater app choose "reboot to recovery"
In recovery choose install and the new zip file...
When finished choose wipe dalvik and reboot.
U can see it here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi,

Thanks for your good work !

Only a little question:
I can understand my "old" Redmi 3, but why also the new Redmi Pro 4/128gb is suspended ?
It's really new...

CHANGELOG

System
Fix - Couldn't access network in some cases (07-04)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Notification shade response (07-04)
Optimization - Launching speed (07-01)

Security app
Optimization - Automated tasks moved to Battery (07-01)

Update for Mi 6 7.7.7 RELEASED

Hi,

Thanks for your good work !

Only a little question:
I can understand my "old" Redmi 3, but why also the new Redmi Pro 4/128gb is suspended ?
It's really new...
You have to ask Xiaomi.
August isn't far away. ;)

no problem here. try to disable

no problems here, the file is ok. did you install it with latest twrp? also try to disable the rom checks in twrp menu. mi5s 3/64

yes, I tried with latest TWRP 3.1.1.0. It goes nearly the end of the process and stuck there without showing complete button. TWRP is not hanged, it is responding, but nothing can be done as all operation buttons and controls are disabled at that state. Only page up/down is possible

@ingbrzy Mi Note 2 also supports 3D Touch. You can add it by modifying etc/device-features/scorpio.xml. it may be useful for some people.

7.7.7 report for Redmi 4x (HM4X):
  • Baseband : OK
  • RAM handling: OK
  • Auto-Brightness: works now, but about 30 % to dark in general and reaction bit too slow
  • GPS: OK (I think with global stable 6.0 there were bit more chinese satellites, but not sure)
  • MTP: OK
  • SMS: OK
  • Battery drain: OK (quite perfect)
  • Battery charging: OK
  • Camera: OK
  • USB-Tethering: OK
  • Set up personal Hotspot building ("mobile wlan hotspot" for tethering): OK (thanks for that)

Hello, I am in 7.6.29 (MiNotePro) and always the same problems.
After a week, automatic rotation does not work. I have to restart and work fine.
This problem is from MIUI8 with android 7
Continue in this version?

Hello all,

I need some Help. O installed the 7.7.6 on my MI 4S André starded to haverá problema on the toush screen. On some areas or when i swippe the screen ir goes darker. Is Theresa any solution?

7.7.7 report for Redmi 4x (HM4X):
  • Baseband : OK
  • RAM handling: OK
  • Auto-Brightness: works now, but about 30 % to dark in general and reaction bit too slow
  • GPS: OK (I think with global stable 6.0 there were bit more chinese satellites, but not sure)
  • MTP: OK
  • SMS: OK
  • Battery drain: OK (quite perfect)
  • Battery charging: OK
  • Camera: OK
  • USB-Tethering: OK
  • Set up personal Hotspot building ("mobile wlan hotspot" for tethering): OK (thanks for that)
Safetynet passed and Play Store shows certified?

~Tapatalk~

Hi,

just got a new 5C , unlocked it , installed TWRP and the latest xiaomi.eu ROM. Sofar so good. What I noted is that there is no Recycle Bin / Trashcan available anymore. Usually if you want to delete an app you just klick on it and and move it to the bin which shows than on the upper edge of the screen. But not on this phone. On an 4C with same ROM Version it works as usual.
Is it a bug or feature ?

Tks
Henning

Hi,

just got a new 5C , unlocked it , installed TWRP and the latest xiaomi.eu ROM. Sofar so good. What I noted is that there is no Recycle Bin / Trashcan available anymore. Usually if you want to delete an app you just klick on it and and move it to the bin which shows than on the upper edge of the screen. But not on this phone. On an 4C with same ROM Version it works as usual.
Is it a bug or feature ?

Tks
Henning
Still there is. I have mi5c and i have trash.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

a quick question, i have a custom playstore (no question please) and when i upgrade to lastest build for my device (Mix)... i got an error about com.android.vendor has stopped... this appear since my lastest restoration from backup (TWRP)...

• Restore standard playstore doesn't help
• Clear Cache / data / update doesn't help
• Uninstall using root and reinstall doesn't help

Any tips ?

Cheers

Mi6 pass too, both of them. Now, I'm trying to pay with NFC to share my experience.
I always use my phone for contactless payment via NFC. It works everywhere where PayPass bank card payment option accepted.

See my latest transaction history using mobile phone:

817d4d7e8483912ddf55381edf608115.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dmytro Gumenkov
Hi,

Is it a bug or feature ?

Tks
Henning

Trash bin appears only in case if you try to delete non-system app. In case of system apps trash bin won't be appear of course...

Now i have installed a weekly Android 6, to install this last relase i need the classic wipe and install rom? Or upgrade to android I have to follow a different procedure? I have a MI5 S

Status
Not open for further replies.