Do you like MIUI 9?

• YES

Votes: 196 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 36 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you are right forum is probably not for me as if anyone SAYS ANYTHING that is against or negative about Miui or Xiaomi you get attacked instead of offered advise etc... Given the amount of users that keep asking for ANDROID UPDATES you would have hoped Xiaomi would have listened but instead those that ask on here, mention or complain on here or the Official global forum get attacked or even banned.. Thats not a good way for a forum to run.

The comment about NON yet updated devices. Nope I simply mean ALL devices.

As to Lineage rom thats is not currently available for RN2(Sorry now found but reported as very buggy) and now sold both our Redmi 2s.. And as yet there seems to be no fullworking/ stable roms for the Mi-pad 2..
Non snapdragon devices have no support, this has always been the case everywhere.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

another new feature which can fold unimportant notification is missed.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Non snapdragon devices have no support, this has always been the case everywhere.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk
For which snapdragon there is no support?For Mi Max snapdragon 650 there is a official Lineage build just that I prefer Miui.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

there are some things missing of miui 9 for example double tap on back key for return to last used app, and in keys option is missing the double tap soft key for screen off

I really can't see any useful improvements.. some are even missing/getting worse than MIUI 8.

The overall speed for opening apps is a lot quicker. But I'm not sure if it's just the effect of animation or what.

Anyway EU team did a really good job in adapting the latest Chinese MIUI ROM.

I'm a 7 year MIUI user btw if that ever matters. And I believe I'll continue to use it.

there are some things missing of miui 9 for example double tap on back key for return to last used app, and in keys option is missing the double tap soft key for screen off
Double tapping of menu button does switch between the two last used apps.

I noticed that I'm unable to carry out local backup on my Redmi Note 4x.
Screenshot_2017-08-12-14-04-17-658_com.miui.backup.png

Jammer want pas volgende maand kan ik er van genieten? Waarom duurt het zo lang met MIUI xiaomi versie? Wat maakt het anders qua update beleid snap dat niet..

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3S mit Tapatalk
Hi there Dutchie ;)

My Mi2 and Mi4 will also be updated somewhere in September/October. In glad that they still update these devices, but the newest and most popular devices will be updated first. Later on they will update another batch. All these devices need to be checked by Alpha testers, this takes done time. When easy bugs are found, it will be stated by Beta testers, the Dev roms.

All of this will consume a lot of time for Miui, so you need to hang in there and wait for the new release.

Reactions: jc rey
Hi there Dutchie ;)

My Mi2 and Mi4 will also be updated somewhere in September/October. In glad that they still update these devices, but the newest and most popular devices will be updated first. Later on they will update another batch. All these devices need to be checked by Alpha testers, this takes done time. When easy bugs are found, it will be stated by Beta testers, the Dev roms.

All of this will consume a lot of time for Miui, so you need to hang in there and wait for the new release.
Bedankt voor de antwoord.

theduke1989 op t.net forum vandaar. Maar oké wacht wel dan. Misschien nog in de tussentijd dat er een fatsoenlijke wekelijks/maandelijks ota ROM in linoageOS komt voor Redmi 3s prime.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3S mit Tapatalk

I was wondering if upgrading to MIUI 9 EU would again require a full wipe of all data on phone. I am now using MIUI 8.6 by xiaomi.eu, 7.7.20 beta. Thanks in advance!

I use Mido (Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm) and it has an annoying bug: when i click to silent mode, it still sounds. Sometimes it works, and most of times it doesn't works.

Somebody in the same situation? It will be fixed soon?

Thank you very much!

Adding "persist.camera.hal3.enabled=1" to build.prop doesn't enable Camera2 API anymore, does someone knows why?

EDIT: nevermind, it works. I just had to wipe.

Last edited:
notification like LINE (messaging app) still remain silent even if I maximize my volume. already flash the lastest reuploaded update btw

Status
Not open for further replies.