MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 user, just updated to MIUI9, I think they just reduce the animation time and call it "Black tech, explosive fast", what a lie!

Reactions: kirill1981
Mi 5 here. I like where things are headed, for speed and optimization to be priority. I don't need search assistant or search bar in notification shade (never really used it). Also, you all should consider that this is the very first developer version of the ROM and it was always going to be buggy and incomplete. I actually wanted to skip this one because I expected it to be buggy as hell, but it runs pretty decent for a first release.

One thing I must note, and that is I looked forward to new Redesigned Silent Mode UI, where I get a toggle for a silent mode when I push Volume Up/Down button. Is that coming to Mi 5, or is it for some stupid reason exclusive to newer phones?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, I don't see Quick Switch working (by double tapping Recents button)

Last edited:
In the latest update... I'm not Region option in additional settings ... Redmi Note 4x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-19-08-29-55-736_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-19-08-29-55-736_com.android.settings.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 347
Firstly, Antutu doesn't represent real world speed, MIUI9 definitely is faster. Also, I get the best Antutu speed out of all ROMs on MIUI9, be it China Dev or Xiaomi.eu (Screenshot attached)
Impressive . What about your status bar? Are you using any mods zip or exposed framework now working on Nouget

Reactions: xeGox
Status
Not open for further replies.