MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work and maybe I mssed the reason, but why root enabler is integrated in China version but not in EU? I can't get the MI5C rooted.Every attempt to install SuperSU through TWRP loops in FASTBOOT screen.

Mi 5, MIUI 9. I can't find a way to change Mi home and Mi Remote control shortcuts on the lock screen/left way. In MIUI 8 it is possible to change that shortcuts via Menu/ Lock screen and passwords/Lock screen shortcuts/ Left app, but in MIUI 9 there isn't that menu.
Is this a bug?
8f90843da9f2da6782952c984442d469.jpg

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk
Not bug, it is just not customizable yet...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Redmi 4x: Screen goes to dark at 40% of illumination slider on Auto brightness mode. If Auto brightness is turned OFF everything is fine, the slider works OK, from 0-100% increase brightness gradually.

Quick card error and mailapp is crashing, can start it up but when I want to open a message, the app crashed :(
Before installing miui 9, I wiped darvik, cache and data.

Redmi 4x

Redmi 4x: Screen goes to dark at 40% of illumination slider on Auto brightness mode. If Auto brightness is turned OFF everything is fine, the slider works OK, from 0-100% increase brightness gradually.
Do the auto brightness adjustment in a dark room for optimal results.

Can anybody make camera app to remember 4k setting? So I dont need to change that every time I want to recordd something

I have Mi remote app on my Redmi 4x.
Maybe something went wrong during installation because mi remote is to install from play store for me.
I have a controller configured, maybe this was the problem...very strange.
Mi home not installed too.

Hi!
Thank you for your great job.

But there's still a problem: Samsung Gear App does not work (FC). It happened with the two last versions of MIUI8 weekly ROM. I had to switch to Global Stable as I need this app running to get notifications in my watch.

Mi5S Plus

Cheers.

Mi remote not available in Mi Max too, so I think that if you have some controller configured before installation, Mi remote doesn't been installed.

I.am very happy with rom on Mi5 but i found some issue:
1. View attachment 16560 In Security app old version Permisions without new app menu
2. View attachment 16561 in Video app dont Russian translate. In miui.su rom there you take translate - everything ok
3.View attachment 16562 In stock browser china bloatware when i tap on serch bar
4. View attachment 16563 in wallpaper carusel dont russian translate but in miui.su - ok
5. View attachment 16566 View attachment 16565 View attachment 16564 in updater no russian translate and dont show chenglog

And last question, will be OTA on Mi5 next week?
Thank you for your work!!!!
In fact, not translated much more. Not to mention incorrect references to resources (Keyguard with gesture to the right only two points, and the "Contacts" link leads to "Mi Home" and "Calls" to "Mi Remote." The phone data (CPU, camera, Screen size, etc.) under the pictures.
But given that the assembly is the first - only positive impressions. Yes, and if desired, the translation can be corrected and corrected)

Last edited:
Dirty upgrade on Mi5 from latest July weekly ROM. No problems at all.
I feel better battery life but it's too early yet.
Split screen is cool. ;-) If don't miss any lost functionality.

Reactions: gian569 and Adeolu
Hi, i have a problem since the beginning with my mi5, with miui8 and now with miui 9 : some of my notifications are blank like the one for google photos i upload. Gmail notification as well. Did anyone have the same problem ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-07-14-04-37-857_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-07-14-04-37-857_lockscreen.png
    306.4 KB · Views: 425
Reactions: hitzi and NTAHS
Hi, i have a problem since the beginning with my mi5, with miui8 and now with miui 9 : some of my notifications are blank like the one for google photos i upload. Gmail notification as well. Did anyone have the same problem ?
I have never experienced it on my Mi5

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Not see this problem on my mi5

Good job, Team Xiaomi.eu, your efforts are most appreciated.

Thanks for the restoration of the VoLTE switch in MIUI9, was driving me crazy since I prefer to use Mi5's for network and feature testing in my work, but when doing VoLTE lab-testing with MIUI8, most times it was disabled......

Status
Not open for further replies.