MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, what about encryption on this firmware? Can i do it?

Отправлено с моего MI 6 через Tapatalk

Mi6 led notification no more color selector in settings and it doesn't work with WhatsApp.
Someone has the same problem?
Useless led color selector for Mi6 as it has only white led physically

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharketor
Please add Smart Card feature, like in China ROM.
I'm referring to the screen appearing while swipe left on the home: it's very useful for most used apps, fast notes taking and traffic info.
+1

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Taz0r26
This is my first using MIUI EU ROM.
I love using this ROM with Myanmar Language.
Thanks developers.

Screenshot_၂၀၁၇-၀၈-၂၄-၁၁-၃၆-၃၁-၄၇၄_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_၂၀၁၇-၀၈-၂၄-၁၁-၃၅-၅၇-၀၀၀_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_၂၀၁၇-၀၈-၂၄-၁၁-၃၆-၃၁-၄၇၄_com.android.settings.png

Reactions: minotavros
Can somebody tell me can I install this rom if I wipe system in twrp??

You can but not needed because the system gets wiped automatically at every update due to install script. Anyway you can wipe the system manually if you want but after you wiped the system reboot to recovery required and then install the ROM otherwise installation will be failed...

Reactions: pi4a7a
OP install >
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
>>> tw_aroma_btn not found !!!!! looks like .... :/ ...but after reboot works :)

Screen auto brightness doesn't seems working adequate on my phone. In dark environment display looks darker than usual.

Reactions: isakac
Tap and hold the icon, the text will show up...
Tap and hold once again, text will disappear...

I tried and it only allows to move the icon, no text appears. Actualy, text appears when i drop icon from the bottom to the main screen area, once i move it back to bottom label disappears

Simple question:
On Redmi 4x (Snapdragon 435) with stable marshmellows, what kind of TWRP i should use to flash xiaomi.eu with nougat 7.1.2?
Thanks in advance ;)

I tried and it only allows to move the icon, no text appears. Actualy, text appears when i drop icon from the bottom to the main screen area, once i move it back to bottom label disappears

The mystery already revealed...that works only on 3D force touch supported devices like Mi5s

Simple question:
On Redmi 4x (Snapdragon 435) with stable marshmellows, what kind of TWRP i should use to flash xiaomi.eu with nougat 7.1.2?
Thanks in advance ;)
To avoid opening a thread useless I could answer my question? Thank you :)

I have a MI5 32GB, can I simply download this ROM and place it on the updater app? I do have the ROM Mi5_v7.5.6.0.maacnde_v7-6.0, as it is MIUI7, would there be any problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.