MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Install latest MIUI8 weekly and then install MIUI9 7.8.17 via updater app or directly via TWRP. No additional wipe needed but it's up to you...you can wipe anything what you want except system

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

So i must install 7.7.20 first ( Without Wipe Anything ) and then Just Flash MIUI9 7.8.17 via Updater Or Direct From TWRP ( SAME Without Wipe Anything Or Just Wipe Dalvik/cache ) am i right sir?

Mi5s.
I installed it 1 hour ago and so far, everything works perfect. There is a noticeable increase in fluidity.

Thank you very much!

So i must install 7.7.20 first ( Without Wipe Anything ) and then Just Flash MIUI9 7.8.17 via Updater Or Direct From TWRP ( SAME Without Wipe Anything Or Just Wipe Dalvik/cache ) am i right sir?
All necessary wipes performs by install scripts automatically at every update

In the case if additional wipes will be needed then it will be posted in op.

Reactions: Adeolu
MIUI 9 works great on Mi 5S.

One problem, some icons on home screen are very small with defaut theme. Can you fix it ? Or is this xiaomi's job ?

Thanks !
Confirmed

Mido-Did the speaker sound quality improve while listening to music?How is the sound quality in general? Can rom builders provide information? Please write a reply

Last edited:
Can confirm please the battery icon from tools dissappear? I mean the battery switch.

MI 5 Tapatalk
You mean this one? Just put it back again:

81f5e2df062a2c22985fe7932a9a4a3b.jpg

Reactions: minotavros
On Mi5s works great!
But icon animation is missing as well is missing the rapid DND mode from the top...

Are you talking about MIUI 9 or 8? Because in MIUI 8 (based on Nougat) the notification is just a simple information box that can be swiped away.
If you do a two finger swipe down gesture on it, it expands and you can do additional things through it (like responding to a message)

Last edited:
Installed right now on Mi4C.

I had last xiaomi.eu weekly miui 8 before: I did a dirty install: TWRP --> install zip --> wipe dalvik + cache --> reboot
4-5 minutes for first boot but now ALL SEEMS OK :) :) :)
Thank you so much @ingbrzy @graw2 and all xiaomi.eu team : EXCELLENT WORK...as always ;)

Only one detail: after installing Miui 9 it seems my Mi4C have some overheating issue and a battery drain more than normal.
Am I the only with these issues?

How to set default home screen?
Installed right now on Mi4C.

I had last xiaomi.eu weekly miui 8 before: I did a dirty install: TWRP --> install zip --> wipe dalvik + cache --> reboot
4-5 minutes for first boot but now ALL SEEMS OK :) :) :)
Thank you so much @ingbrzy @graw2 and all xiaomi.eu team : EXCELLENT WORK...as always ;)

Only one detail: after installing Miui 9 it seems my Mi4C have some overheating issue and a battery drain more than normal.
Am I the only with these issues?
I have the feeling that my MI 4C will heat less

Reactions: Super Tim
I have the feeling that my MI 4C will heat less
LOL

Another question...
How to change home screen?

I have 3 screens, on miui 8 the main was the central one; now in miui 9 it's the one on the left. How to change this?

MI note pro....there are some error.
i coundnt install
now file is missing in download list, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.