MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Miui 7.8.17 base on China version ?

But i dont have Quick Card menu.

Is anyone know this ?

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

mi4c
Miui .com has to publish a new version 7.8.21 so it is reviewed the beug.
Thank you to do the same xiaomi eu because c is the first time that his m arrives.

Hej, looks that MI6 with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.8.17_v9-7.1 has issue with encryption. Encryption is starting then stuck on screen Encrypting, don;t reboot.....
only way to restore is to reboot in recovery fix bot and configure phone from the scratch - would be nice to check that.

Any solution for Quick Reply from notification? I can't reply WhatsApp also can't see the notification content.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xeGox
Battery life now much longer than on the last MIUI 8, but I have very big problem after installing this ROM. my quickcharge is not working. Only 494mah maximum from original charger and different cables. Anyone have same problem? :/

Device: Xiaomi Mi5s

In Chinese 7.8.23 added "Silent Mode" on the Mi5. Let's hope for implementation in the next releases of firmware from Xiaomi.eu :)
Screenshot_2017-08-23-20-40-32-922_com.miui.home.png

Last edited:
I do see some icons animation on my Mi5 when returning to home, I`m using xiaomi`s geometric dark theme, the animations are also active on default theme as other people posted here
I guess the problem was with Limitless theme, thanks for pointing that out.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I am using a MI5S 64GB w/ 3GB Ram.

I have noticed something odd with all the Nougat (Android 7.x) versions for the MI5S, this MIUI9 version displays the exact same problem:

If you try to zoom-in to a high resolution image (for example, take a large panorama using your MI5S and then view and zoom-in), the zoomed-in portion is fuzzy and it takes 1-2 seconds to display sharply. This does not happen at all with all the 6.x versions. I have verified this on 2 MI5S phones.

I guess something is wrong with the renderer engine or something. I wonder why this is so - it is unacceptable for a phone with such hardware. I'm staying with my pre-nougat rom.

Heyooo again,
It seems Redmi Note 3 Pro - Kenzo edition has MIUI 9 release but none yet for Kate? Will there ever be a Kate version? Or do I flash the Kenzo version then a MIUI 8.x Kate modem over it?

Where did you get your information from Kenzo doesn't have official MIUI 9 yet!
It is due late September, but hopefully it will arrive sooner than that.

For those impatient there is an unofficial port from Mi Max (hydrogen) for Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo) using xiaomi.eu as a base!
[PORT][7.0][KENZO] MIUI 9
^^^ Use at your own risk, also based on Nougat which RN3 is not expect to get officially!

Not All Xiaomi Models Support Split Screen Multi-tasking On MIUI 9, Here’s the List
Only Nougat based roms will get it!

[Changelog - China] MIUI 9 China Developer ROM 7.8.24 Changelog Preview: All-new Game Speed Booster

Where did you get your information from Kenzo doesn't have official MIUI 9 yet!
It is due late September, but hopefully it will arrive sooner than that.

For those impatient there is an unofficial port from Mi Max (hydrogen) for Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo) using xiaomi.eu as a base!
[PORT][7.0][KENZO] MIUI 9
^^^ Use at your own risk, also based on Nougat which RN3 is not expect to get officially!

Not All Xiaomi Models Support Split Screen Multi-tasking On MIUI 9, Here’s the List
Only Nougat based roms will get it!

[Changelog - China] MIUI 9 China Developer ROM 7.8.24 Changelog Preview: All-new Game Speed Booster
So if they port the max ROM based in xiaomi.eu to kenzo, maybe xiaomi.eu would do that easier?
Or does xiaomi.eu is forbidden to do that kind of work?

Mi6 led notification no more color selector in settings and it doesn't work with WhatsApp.
Someone has the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.