MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck in fastboot mode after update
Seem able to get to recovery by ADB but cannot get phone to boot normally

Hello guys. I have a mix. I installed my first miui update 9. i have some questions: carousel background only triggers from lock screen? How do you activate smart assistant and smart app launcher? Does the touch assistant switch on and off only from the menu? thank you

Hi what is this in the picture its in the security app in the phone something related with game boosting also are the white folders and app borders a xiaomi.eu function only or global ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-26-17-10-32-123_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-26-17-10-32-123_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    897.6 KB · Views: 383
Hi guys! I have Mi5 and the latest weekly firmware 6.11.10 by multirom.
I want to instal this firmware from xiaomi.eu and so to upgrade to androind 7.0
How do i do this correctly in order not to obtain a dead brick.
Thanks

Hi guys! I have Mi5 and the latest weekly firmware 6.11.10 by multirom.
I want to instal this firmware from xiaomi.eu and so to upgrade to androind 7.0
How do i do this correctly in order not to obtain a dead brick.
Thanks
Read the first post

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Battery drain for me too. I did a clean install from previous week rom. However I will wait few other days before deciding what to do. By the way,, thanks to the developers for their great effort!

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Marko Eror
I still don't know how to change default home screen, swiping with 3 fingers doesn't help
You will need to install an alternative home launcher in order to change the default home screen. Once you have it installed, press on the home bottom will give u options to choose the home you want

Battery drain for me too. I did a clean install from previous week rom. However I will wait few other days before deciding what to do. By the way,, thanks to the developers for their great effort!

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

I have not higher battery drain sofar, but even better than ever before for now with v9 24.8.
But seems to recharge slower now, I fear.
But we have to study it few days longer and also shutdown sometimes totally for some minutes.

Quick reply from notifications works for some apps Viber, WhatsApp, Google Allo (tested).

Google Assistant speaking answer issue is common general Google app issue on nougat based OS (the internet full with this issue).
Anyway still there are questions where speaking answers work, just for example:

882e1695d838583b61129c1d967ecbae.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks.
But WhatsApp Quick Reply and Quick view (any app) didn't work for me.

When I swipe down with two fingers, the letters of the notification go to the top of the notification and I can't see the content or reply.

First photo attached: normal notification, without swipe down with two fingers.

Second photo attached: swipe down on 3 notifications (WhatsApp, Facebook and Tapatalk)
0681fef78e56d6393d099bb7d0725afe.jpg
8289da0b4bf58e87e76660c277638ebf.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

When I was trying to edit video I wanted to add some effects on it. But all of the effects were marked as they needs to be downloaded. When I am trying to download them, I'm getting error "Can't connect to server". Any solution for now?

FORMAT DATA (above factory data reset on the right)
U twrp-u idi na format data, nalazi se iznad opcije factory data reset s desne strane. To će ti izbrisati sve (i internu memoriju, slike, dokumente, sve...) pa prije toga napravi backup interne memorije...poslije ponovo prebaciš rom s kompa na mob koji želiš instalirati
Ti si prvi lik koji je pisao ovde na srpskohrvatskom jeziku :) misliš da te je razumeo?

When I was trying to edit video I wanted to add some effects on it. But all of the effects were marked as they needs to be downloaded. When I am trying to download them, I'm getting error "Can't connect to server". Any solution for now?
Hello i have the same problem

Envoyé de mon MIX en utilisant Tapatalk

Very good rom for Mi5, better battery performance compared to 7.8.17
Haven`t seen significant bug so far

Status
Not open for further replies.