MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to use miui's native email app? Or is it safer to use Gmail app to prevent our mails being sniffed? @graw2
I use both including company use...Nothing to worry abut...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sevda
On miui8 with silent mode I didn't get notifications sound. On miui9 on silence I get it sound but only if I connect to Bluetooth radio or headphones.

Hi, i was on latest Global beta with stock recovery and unlocked bootloader on my Mi6, so, i did flash TWRP 3.1.1-0 through fastboot, i did format data cause of encryption, then i flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.8.24_v9-7.1.zip. Now i got stucked on Mi Logo, i tried to reflash and wipe cache, but anytime i got stucked there on Mi Logo. Any suggestion?
Thanks

Hi, i was on latest Global beta with stock recovery and unlocked bootloader on my Mi6, so, i did flash TWRP 3.1.1-0 through fastboot, i did format data cause of encryption, then i flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.8.24_v9-7.1.zip. Now i got stucked on Mi Logo, i tried to reflash and wipe cache, but anytime i got stucked there on Mi Logo. Any suggestion?
Thanks
Do Format data in TWRP recovery now after xiaomi.eu rom.zip installed and then reboot to recovery and finally reboot to system. After this all should work fine...

Furthermore use latest official TWRP recovery: https://eu.dl.twrp.me/sagit/twrp-3.1.1-1-sagit.img.html

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

It's irritating. My Redmi 4X is experiencing the same issue. +30% awake time. I'm losing 10% during night in airplane mode.
Today, the phone was fully charged in the morning and now, at the end of day, I have 86% battery left. To be honest, I didn't use it to much but I think this is not bad at all.

Reactions: dogiex
Reactions: andrei80 and dogiex
Suprisingly, google now work like a charm in 7.8.31
Open apps, set alarm, call someone
Thanks to xiaomi.eu dev @ingbrzy

Now, you can choose default homescreen page on miui 9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.