MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery draining too fast on 4X. I had to charge after 72 hours on MIUI 8. Now after 36. At night in airplane mode only 1% was dropped now about 7-8.

Great job.
I hope they are also working on the camera quality, the fast draining of the battery and the problem of some app and games with obb that erases the data, sound and personalization of notifications

I can't enable Install via USB anymore under developer options. When I toggle it, it pops up an allowing message in the bottom for a few seconds and then it is toggled off.

Same for the usb debugging(security settings) option below it (with the anyong 3 popups that require 5 seconds eacht before being able to accept them).

Almost seems like something is blocking it.
Have you tried turning WiFi off (and data on) and then enabling those features?
Somehow on Mi4c works in this way.

Music player have a lot of bugs, when connected via Bluetooth to other device, crash, stop the music, etc

@slimozis Thanks for the reply, but that's for the Mi 4c (libra/aqua) sadly, I'm running a Mi 5c (song/meri). I'll check out xda dev boards anyway, thanks!

.i have mi5 prime. my miui version is .8.1.2.0 maamidi stable.
which way do you suggest me to upgrade to weekly latest rom?

When you place an app icon on empty page on the right side to get a new page, then you can move the newly added page to the left side ;)

What you say is partly correct, but the home screen will always be the first screen.

What you say is partly correct, but the home screen will always be the first screen.

There will be a new setting to set any screen as home screen on 7.8.31 update

3. Users can set their main Home screen in the editing mode
After upgrading to MIUI 7.8.31 this Friday, you can enter the editing mode and tap 'Default screen setting' to set any screen as Home screen.

Hmmm... perhaps someone can tell me why the clock/weather widget don't synced serious since MiUi 8.5??? If I locked in mobile Data or a Wlan Network sometimes the widget is updating but most of the times it doesn't....very annoying because the time is always correct!

Reactions: trustkill
Charging time shows too much when we plug in the charger, time when we restart is getting better

The phone freezes when closing applications on the back, it opens after a few seconds

Device: Mi5 PRO

Email app FC, quicksearch FC, quicksearch FC with all miui8 version and develpoer miui9 too

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 4S eszközömről

Email app FC, quicksearch FC, quicksearch FC with all miui8 version and develpoer miui9 too

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 4S eszközömről
so time for factory reset.. or clean app data..

Reactions: Kopaxi
I got TWRP "3.0.2-X by BY~XM" - does upgrade to MIUI 9 work with this, too, for my Mi5s? Or do you generally recommend another TWRP?

Lock Screen Shortcuts settings are missing... I cant change the shortcuts on my lockscreen... pls add again...

Mi4c

cannot install app via ADB. I enabled Install via USB from security app. But in developer option I cannot enable it. I'll turn off. I disabled MIUI optimization too, but it not works.

Status
Not open for further replies.