MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Nice rom! But what about encryption in this rom? Does it work? Can i encrypt my device? (Mi 6)

Last edited:
Hats off for all the work, it's working great on mi4c. The interface is lightning fast now.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Thank you. But the setting I was asking about isn't any of those. The one I'm asking about it's in "Buttons" > screen off > "Long press volume down". This option desapeared in a friend's Redmi Note 4 in the previous ROM. In ours it didn't. That's why I'm asking about this week's ROM.
Oh sorry, I never used such a feature.

Btw just checked now, those settings you're talking about work just fine, both picture and video capture.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi6

Quick Reply from notifications still not working
Google Assistant still doesn´t answer speaking.

Hello
After installing miui9 on redmi note 4 global I noticed that video player doesn't work. It says "mi video has stopped" when I try to watch the video I just took. I dont take much videos but I think it worked in earlier version. Anyone having same problem?

I was trying to install update after download but this error appear... Is EU OTA just for download file? This is not a critic btw, I think it's much better than nothing but I just want to confirm! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-25-19-21-00-587_android.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-25-19-21-00-587_android.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 405
Status for Redmi 4x (HM4X, santino):

- Installation: OK
- Startup: OK
- Data connection: OK
- GPS: OK
- Auto brightness: Seems OK
- Camera: OK
- Battery drain: Seems OK
- Google Play cert: OK
- Bluetooth (incl. car connection etc): OK
- Build mobile WLAN hotspot: OK
- WLAN: OK
- All icons: OK
- Provider selection auto + manual: OK

Reactions: Davorkne
Does quick view and quick reply in notification to whatsapp and native message work? 7.8.24 Redmi 4X.. Here it is not working..I can reply from over head notification that too only native message..

Tank download

Sorry, but with miui9 there are the weekly increments of the xiaomi.eu OTA by app update?

Does quick view and quick reply in notification to whatsapp and native message work? 7.8.24 Redmi 4X.. Here it is not working..I can reply from over head notification that too only native message..
It doesn't work in Mi6 either

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I was trying to install update after download but this error appear... Is EU OTA just for download file? This is not a critic btw, I think it's much better than nothing but I just want to confirm! :)
That is not an error. Just select file explorer and select the downloaded file and it will install

Reactions: Adeolu
Redmi 4x: My ringtone is constantly silenced. Why???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-25-22-01-57-394_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-25-22-01-57-394_com.android.settings.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 409
Oh sorry, I never used such a feature.

Btw just checked now, those settings you're talking about work just fine, both picture and video capture.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks again! Nice to know it's still there. It's a feature that has been handy to me now and then. Updating later on.

Reactions: Super Tim
I have the impression that with this MIUI version the CPU Speed of the four core of the MI5s is wrongly settled. The fourth core is always stopper, sometimes also the third,and the Speed of the two big Cores never reach 2.15 gHZ (max 2gHz)....May be is the MPdecision????

Hi

I get trouble with install of Magisk 13.3
First install was ok, but after install of a module (something to authorize install of sony apps), FC of almost all apps existing... No way to use the smartphone until I reflash miui.

Don't know if it's a bug or if the module was no compatible with redmi 4x.

Now, every time I'm trying to flash magisk again, I get same FC problems.

Reactions: Gaffy
@ingbrzy
Mi Mix here, with this update we have the "max aspect ratio" resulting in several apps not filling the screen unless you manually select them in additional settings/buttons.
Also, when quick ball was active, I had the little ball beside the buttons, on the left, so I could activate and deactivate it quickly. Is this a Miui 9 change? The only way to activate/deactivate it now is going through settings...
Also, volume with headphones shows always as 75%, even though the volume can go to 100% (you can hear it go higher).
Other than these, everything else works perfectly.
Edit: I can't swipe down to hide buttons too! Whyyyyy??

Last edited:
Reactions: Spargelmann
Status
Not open for further replies.