MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Do Not Disturb mode doesn't work like before, no sound for the multimedia when it's enable, I can't use it like before, it's very bad idea to keep it like this!

I have read some but not all of to comments and noticed a few things. It may be due to either xiaomi.eu or official MIUI.

Phone: Mi Mix with MIUI 9
1. The button to the left of "back" button for manually showing our hiding quick ball. This is gone and the bottom bar randomly appears in certain apps even when I don't want it to.
Do i have to set it manually on per app basis?
2. Volume cant go above 50% on slider. I can manually increase it by either the volume buttons or slider and it will go higher but the bar status art 50%.
3. Double tap volume down to start camera when phone is in sleep this nothing.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Guys, this double message bug is still present in this version, are you aware of this bug? This happens both in Whatsapp and Telegram.
Thanks.
ewkbos.jpg

Reactions: Gaffy and dome95
I noticed that the new Silent/DND does not work for me properly and it still needs to have some translation improvement.

For example, it starts on the scheduled time but does not end on the specified end time.

Redmi 4x (Santoni)

Hello ... I have a question about miui.eu

Is OTA working? And if it is, would you like to know if in the next updates, OTA will unload the ROM completely? Or just the passwords that will be updated, thus decreasing the size of the download.

Thanks for the firmware, it's very fast. I found the bugs and the lack of translation of the Russian language. Where do I send the screenshots. In the forum there is no sub-forum for Russian translation.

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Is OTA working? And if it is, would you like to know if in the next updates, OTA will unload the ROM completely? Or just the passwords that will be updated, thus decreasing the size of the download.
Yes. Full ROM only.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adeolu
Is the update on OTA yet? Because still no update on mine... Or is it still broken? I'm on 7.8.17
which device? OTA should be up for all devices..

Mi5 - Still cannot choose display sleep time... Please fix
which language? try set EN..

Will be full ROM always..

Thanks for the firmware, it's very fast. I found the bugs and the lack of translation of the Russian language. Where do I send the screenshots. In the forum there is no sub-forum for Russian translation.

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk
report it to miui.su

Reactions: Adeolu
Help me please! My phone was totally fine yesterday after updating, but today in the morning i saw that it just cant boot, it's permanently in the boot loop, sometimes you can even see the lockscreen like system would actually boot up, but then it resets again and system is booting - looks like my phone is in boot loop. What can I do? In settings I had set up to power down after 1:00 AM and then start up after 7:00 AM - and as you can see, it's not booting up. Please help me, what to do?

I have read some but not all of to comments and noticed a few things. It may be due to either xiaomi.eu or official MIUI.

Phone: Mi Mix with MIUI 9
1. The button to the left of "back" button for manually showing our hiding quick ball. This is gone and the bottom bar randomly appears in certain apps even when I don't want it to.
Do i have to set it manually on per app basis?
2. Volume cant go above 50% on slider. I can manually increase it by either the volume buttons or slider and it will go higher but the bar status art 50%.
3. Double tap volume down to start camera when phone is in sleep this nothing.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Same happens on my Mix...

please i really need help .. i just done like last roms, i done the upgrade and just at the end the phone turn off and since it my display still blank, no luminosity, nothing happening, i have a redmi 4x , i really doesn't know what to do, i just have it since 1 month, i tried to push the button etc to enter in recovery etc, but nothing is working..

Status
Not open for further replies.