MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work, but still continues with problems in some app and games with data and obb, erases and there are q install again, drain battery very fast

Then try to use GPS navigation while QC3 quick charging is in progress...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
The GPS become unstable if use while charging using QC2/3. OK on normal 5V charger. I think some hardware limitation on the mi5.

Reactions: graw2
Hello!
I've got two problems:
On google play, the apps doesnt auto updates, and on the google photos, when i want to update a photo it says "waiting for wifi".
Is there a solution for this. I've read some Waiting for wifi problem, but that was with the google play, not the google photos, and i havent find any problems with google play auto update.

I got the same problem too with google playstore. It won't auto update, and It won't notify me of newwl updates. I have to manually run playstore and check fpr the updates.

Screenshot_2017-09-02-06-32-30-804_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
I can't OTA on redmi note 4x. Plz help me :(

Mi5, 7.8.31 does not have sound notification for LINE, but revert to 7.8.24 has sound

Please excuse my noob question;

I'm on 8.5.1 stable xiaomi.eu, do I need to do a full wipe in order to flash weekly?

Mi4c

Please excuse my noob question;

I'm on 8.5.1 stable xiaomi.eu, do I need to do a full wipe in order to flash weekly?

Mi4c
long time ago i try on my another mi4s fail (dunno for mi4c), so i went to edl and flash original cn dev rom. then flash again with eu version with right twrp.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Ahhh.. too bad... my device has delayed this week..

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks.!!!

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk
it is impossible. now does not restart in recovery. I asked to unlock the bootloader, I got the message to download the application. the download to the pc, I put the mobile in fastboot mode and when I open the program, no computer that I have at home recognizes the mobile ... I do not know what to do !!!

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

View attachment 16724
I can't OTA on redmi note 4x. Plz help me :(
Mi mix same problem. Ota doest work.

Plus... Is strange but very often when I try to move cursor keyboard hiding automatically. When I tap to open keyboard at this moment not matter where I tap or what I do keyboard closing by itself. One option is delete txt.
Sorry is so hard to explain for me. Hope is understood.

Next...
I don't know if is not available for mi mix but screen setting layout is only 4x6 and 5x6.

try on recording setting set to high quality, default is standard. hope this help
489b8c5cba5c077884125a31dbc5fccc.jpg

Thanks for trying help but low medium or high quality don't change the problem
Recording mode interview is the worst one no audible sound using music mode sound is just audible if you have the smartphone near your ear...

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks for update in mi4c, but in the version the app mi remote Disappeared.

in my tests in mi 4c was the same thing as .24, except mi remote that disappeared

Modes câmera:OK
câmera rear:OK
Front câmera: OK
GPS:OK
Bluetooth: ok, mi band and Carlos
Wi-Fi :OK
Chip sim: ok
Internet chip: not Checked
Hostspot Wi-Fi: not checked
Flash light: Ok
Battery: 4h20min of screen 100-9%

Last edited:
Please come back with the battery information and mi remote and add 4k Record in app and exposure ,Activating the 2API camera in the next update would be fine, ah when I connect the mi4c that the brightness gets too high, to unlock the touch only works when the brightness decreases, it seems that he type is finishing connecting still.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying help but low medium or high quality don't change the problem
Recording mode interview is the worst one no audible sound using music mode sound is just audible if you have the smartphone near your ear...

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk
i never use this feature before, so i dont know how they should be.
hope this fix on next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.