MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
After flashing 7.8.31 everything was working ok, except the new e-mail app layout...
If we have one native app that is working ok, why complicate? Why do I have to install another e-mail app overlapping the existing one? Makes no sense... Plus, I have installed two e-mail accounts, one personal and another professional and just only want to be notified when I receive e-mails on my professional account. With this new e-mail version I am not able to set up notification for each e-mail account individually.
Reading professional emails from a phone with custom rom? Big mistake.

Reactions: Michael_K
So nobody has the problem of the smaller homescreen icons?
It's just me?
Noticed too on Redmi 4x. I'd prefer to choose icon size actually...

Also don't know what to think about new email app.

I'm monitoring battery drain in order to determine if it's a good idea to continue testing this new MIUI version.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Why? Do you think this xiaomi.eu is unreliable, unsafe for this kind of use?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

there is no opinion to have about this, business must run on certified equipments. It does not mean it will not work but any mistake/loss/leak of info may have serious impact. On xiaomi phones, this means you must stick to official global stable rom and pass CTS.

HI. It was the same using MIUI8. It's always impossible to use planned backup with Titanium backup. I set all things as I set for others app which can run into problem with notifications but I can't get it working. The only way is to use MacroDroid to launch TB when a backup is planned.
Anyone else?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

there is no opinion to have about this, business must run on certified equipments. It does not mean it will not work but any mistake/loss/leak of info may have serious impact. On xiaomi phones, this means you must stick to official global stable rom and pass CTS.
I believe EU roms are designed to pass CTS profile compliance. You can install safetynet test app from play store and check if what you have does pass. The EU ROM in my Max 2 passed with flying colors.

Reactions: Adeolu
I believe EU roms are designed to pass CTS profile compliance. You can install safetynet test app from play store and check if what you have does pass. The EU ROM in my Max 2 passed with flying colors.
Of course CTS profile passes by default

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adeolu
Of course CTS profile passes by default

Mi 4w Xiaomi.eu 7.6.14
b972d3fe0aa6f8bc8cd352f88308f39b.jpg

Noticed too on Redmi 4x. I'd prefer to choose icon size actually...

Also don't know what to think about new email app.

I'm monitoring battery drain in order to determine if it's a good idea to continue testing this new MIUI version.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk
Reapply theme again

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

You are using old ROM. You will be okay after update will be available for you device:

e5d4b59713c683b99c446b815fc24a3f.jpg

At least we are in same time zone :) have a nice Sunday afternoon

Reactions: graw2
Thanks for cool ROM. It seems it works better than original.
But I noticed small issue. I installed TWRP Official App.
What's interesting is that when I am calling it starts and detects my GPS location. What is going on n?
Go to "security/app permissions/permissions/location" and disable contacts

Hi. When I want to share an image which is in my gallery on Facebook, my Gallery is closed.
I think it's a bug. I use french language.
Anyone else ?

Spotify has massive dropouts (sound is lagging) when device is locked. Other than that can you please remove the useless cloud tabs section in Mi Browser with the next update? Experienced on redmi note 4x

Status
Not open for further replies.