MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using smartphone for business, and at first you need to pass certification but not only, Any device with a custom recovery is a dead end.
It does not mean you are safe with stable stock rom & stock bootloader+recovery, but device is getting encrypted&enrolled through some security software that controls emails and sensitive data.
again reading professionnal email, storing professionnal info on a mod device is monkey business.
jc rey thank you for warning.
I will investigate and try to understand better this issue.

Reactions: mnikolce
Hi! Thanks for your work! I install this weekly release in my mi5 64gb...but i noticed that the CPU never power off the cores for Power saving! has anyone detected this problem? I check with cpuz and kernel auditor.

Last edited:
How does the Silence and DND mode work?

On 'Silence' the phone still rings with notification sound. Only on DND the phone is completely quiet (also Alarm clock with Airplane mode on at night)

7.9.1 on Mi 5S Plus, everything OK except a lot of strings missing in the italian translation (not strictly related, anyway). I noticed that the device has become a lot less restrictive when it comes to bg apps closure, thus reducing the amount of available memory somewhere between 300 and 700 MB. Cleaning the RAM from the recent view seems to do the trick. Anyway, there's no point in having 4 gigs of RAM if you keep it empty and unused, so I just don't care.

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: majzl
7.9.1 on Mi 5S Plus, everything OK except a lot of strings missing in the italian translation (not strictly related, anyway). I noticed that the device has become a lot less restrictive when it comes to bg apps closure, thus reducing the amount of available memory somewhere between 300 and 700 MB. Cleaning the RAM from the recent view seems to do the trick. Anyway, there's no point in having 4 gigs of RAM if you keep it empty and unused, so I just don't care.

I have noticed on my ram status that there is only 1 to 1.5 gb free memory...while on previous roms i usualy had 1.8 to 2.2 gb
(MI 5s Plus)

missing italian strings report to Italian repository.. thanks..
https://github.com/MishFdM/MIUI_V9_Italy/issues

QUESTION.
Did Very small sound recording with miui recorder only existing with MI4S ?

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi, I have a xiaomi my max 32gb, updated to the last weekly rom, with miui9, but now I notice that in the line below the icons, I do not see the names of the same ones (phone, mail, messages, etc). can you help me with this, or is it a widespread problem
Thank you

Hi, I have a xiaomi my max 32gb, updated to the last weekly rom, with miui9, but now I notice that in the line below the icons, I do not see the names of the same ones (phone, mail, messages, etc). can you help me with this, or is it a widespread problem
Thank you
Miui 9 feature

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-04-15-51-36-577_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-04-15-51-36-577_com.miui.home.png
    644.5 KB · Views: 296
Thank you
Nueva característica de Miui 9,saludos desde Denia,Alicante.

Nueva característica de Miui 9,saludos desde Denia,Alicante.

hola, gracias por la respuesta, soy Arturo de Alicante capital.

me dices que a partir de ahora ya no salen los nombre en la ultima linea de los iconos?

esto va a ser para siempre

gracias por todo

saludos

Thank you, awesome job! On Mi4C everything seems to work well except screenshot gesture with three fingers, it works sometime but very often not work properly.
Thank you

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for your work! I install this weekly release in my mi5 64gb...but i noticed that the CPU never power off the cores for Power saving! has anyone detected this problem? I check with cpuz and kernel auditor.
i can't confirm! my mi5 work perfect.

How does the Silence and DND mode work?

On 'Silence' the phone still rings with notification sound. Only on DND the phone is completely quiet (also Alarm clock with Airplane mode on at night)

The silence/DND modes are terrible at the moment. So far I found that DND mode also stops all media audio, even through bluetooth headsets. Weird and unnecesarry.

DND also mutes the damn alarm, making it very hard to wake up in the morning, unless you switch off DND mode, which in turn makes the phone vibrate half the night...Weird.

Automated DND schedule doesnt kick in/turn off - otherwise you could set the turn off time before your alarm, but so far no good. Weird.

Enabling DND mode plainly needs an extra button press when compared to MIUI8 (volume -> enable silence -> toggle DND, where it was swipe screen down, press DND)

Anyone found a solution for this? This kinda makes me wanna switch to a different ROM at this stage...Xiaomi is making some very weird choices.

hola, gracias por la respuesta, soy Arturo de Alicante capital.

me dices que a partir de ahora ya no salen los nombre en la ultima linea de los iconos?

esto va a ser para siempre

gracias por todo

saludos
No ya no salen,no sé si será así para siempre al menos en el update de hoy sigue así, saludos.

Status
Not open for further replies.